Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players wanted for one (or two) new team-games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players wanted for one (or two) new team-games.

Same "conditions" as the newly ended GiantTeam game: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...1&pagenumber=1

Only changes are about wonders. The EMANCIPATION_PROCLAMATION wonder and the WORMHOLE_DETECTOR wonder are allowed.

If more than 3 players shows interest , then I'll try to make it two games.

Each game will probably last 6-12 months.
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

One-two more pls, then the 1st game can start.

Ready now:

TheBirdMan (me)
    Ricketyclik

Ready in about a month:

Kralj
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

/signed

Comment

Isn't there two more players with a "quick turn rate", who wants to take a challenge together with Rickety and me?

How to be teamed up to be discussed later.

Gandhi

Comment

Alright then, since turn rates in most MP games I'm in tend to become slower and slower I seem to have enough time left for another one.

Comment

Hatschy....... I am very-very pleased!

I will love to have you as a teammate - or as an enemy

Gandhi

Comment

Whichever side you choose ... , this one should be interesting.

Comment

If needed I can play.......

GT
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                  If needed I can play.......

GT
                  Great!

Then we are 4 now. As far as I remember, no of us have been teamed up with each other in earlier games.

I suggest we team up this way in this game.

TBM + GT vs Rickety + Hatschy. Playorder TBM-->Hatschy-->GT-->Rickety.

Pls tell if that's ok or if you have any others suggestions - all are welcome.

And pls - wich nations do you want to control and leadernamens.....

Gandhi

Comment

I'll take Russia-Male Leader

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                      I'll take Russia-Male Leader
                      Russia and ???? (you have to play 2 nations).

2 turns after each other, meaning you are sending the first turn you save to your self (well, sending.... you are just saving it to the desktop) - then open the save-gamefile for your 2nd nation, play the turn and THEN forward THAT turn to the next player.

Gandhi

Comment

Russia and Korea..

Everybody Loves a good Joe
                        Attached Files

Comment

Count me in if you have room

I'm new to playing Humans in CTP and hence new to pbem of CTP. I've played CIV2 many times live and hotseat. I've played board wargames for 25 years. I'm currently beating the AI at the hardest levels using everything up to Awesome AIPs. I'm a consistent player and you can count on a quick turn around from me. Daily if you like for up to two games.

Someone mentioned to me that I should use a fresh installation with only the CCTP 1_2 patch. No need for the hack patch or any of the mods for multiplayer?

Looking forward to any kind of game. I favor the Byzantenes asthetically, my understanding is that with CTP1 there is no difference between civs.

I can be reached directly at chrphrgrv@yahoo.com I am US Mountain time or GMT -07:00 I'll be out this evening and back mid day tomarrow. I'll check e-mail and here then. I can have a fresh install with 1.2 patch ready at that time.
                          "I cannot fiddle, but I can make a great state from a little city" - Themistocles

Comment

Scenario Perameters

As a doughnut map is used I assume this game uses a random map. Therefore it doesn't matter much to me what Civs I use. I guess Byzantenes and Mayans if they are not taken. Please let me know what setting I will need to make to join this game and anything else vital about the scenario perameters.

Thanks,

Looking forward to this challange, from the reading I have done on the forum it appears that all you experianced players have some pretty advanced if not bizarre strategies. I imagine I'll be in the dust bin of history within 6 weeks!
                            "I cannot fiddle, but I can make a great state from a little city" - Themistocles

Comment

Whoops

I just read back through the thread and it looks like you guys have a quarum already. I appologize. Let me know if another game develops or if anyone would like a side game.

Comment

Working...
                              X