• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Not Here Part II

Continued from HERE

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

I will be on Vacation with Mrs.Troll November 23 until late December 3rd 2006. We are flying to Maine to see my Dad.

Eat Lobster,rock shrimp ,see some Moose and maybe some snow but most to fellowship with the Greatest Man I have ever known.

Gramps

Comment

I am back and looking forward to catching up on all games today!

and yes Apolyton, you were missed!

Grandpa Troll

Comment

My apologies

I wanted to apologize to everyone I am in games with. Due to an unfortunate incident in my home life I have been "out of sorts" and have not had much energy or inclination to play any games, CTP included. I have tried to keep up with PBEM, but have not been great at it. I will attempt to be more "on my game" and give my friends here some competition...or at least turns returned in a reasonable time.

Thanks for your understanding.

Bruce

Comment

Sorry to hear that Bruce, I hope things improve.

Comment

I hope you're OK Bruce, private life precedes public life, including our small community.

Comment

sorry for slow play but my mother board fried and I just got my computer home and up and running. should be caught up with turns by the end of the weekend but now have to go back to work, may get some played tonight after I get home.
              I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
              Revelation 6:8

Comment

Did you get a better motherboard?

Comment

no just a new old one.

and now after a week with out power my lights and internet are up and running. AND............... all my games are caught up.
                  I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                  Revelation 6:8

Comment

Good to hear that

Comment

Well - I am here. And I need more turns!

Think I can take "slots" in 3-6 games if any games need a kick!
                      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

My Apologies 2-2-07

I just got my newest new PC, HP 7750 Vista Based AMD 64 bit X2 AMD 5200+ Dual Core 2.6 gig processors, NVIDIA 7950 DDR3 along with 4 gigs ram and 400 gig HD, many glitches but all working fine now (Love Office 2007 too!)

By am will be into turns, installing games now

Comment

Gone fishing for the weekend.

Comment

Gunna be outta town til Saturday

Comment

Ugly News for Gramps

Ugh

I got some sort of Trojan and it took out some OS files and I spent all day yesterday reinstalling, however, I could not put XP back on, so had to go with factory install restore, which is by default Vista.

That being said, I could not get Call To Power to work properly. I will try but from memory, had a heck of a time getting it installed when I originally purchased this PC with Vista.

I will try to resolve this one way or another in next few days.

Gramps

Comment

Working...
                              X