The Altera Centauri collection has been brought up to date by Darsnan. It comprises every decent scenario he's been able to find anywhere on the web, going back over 20 years.
25 themes/skins/styles are now available to members. Check the select drop-down at the bottom-left of each page.
Call To Power 2 Cradle 3+ mod in progress: https://apolyton.net/forum/other-games/call-to-power-2/ctp2-creation/9437883-making-cradle-3-fully-compatible-with-the-apolyton-edition
I'll be on holiday from tomorrow till next Saturday and I maybe won't have the possibility to play/send turns. So don't be surprised, if you don't receive any emails from me
Originally posted by hatschy
I'll be on holiday from tomorrow till next Saturday and I maybe won't have the possibility to play/send turns. So don't be surprised, if you don't receive any emails from me
There's a toboggan run on that mountain, too . And I've seen some monitoring cameras, but I doubt that you can get those pictures transmitted to your TV, Gramps .
THE MIGHTY AQUADUCTS OF THE GREAT AND SUPREME RUSSIAN EMPIRE ARE NEARLY COMPLETE.
OUR MASTER ENGINEERS WILLL BE GREATLY REWARDED FOR THEIR TRIUMPS!!
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY CZAR.
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment