Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruel Universe

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    26

    and still doing the slow grind
    anti steam and proud of it

    CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

    Comment


    • #77
      me too

      26 to Hatschy
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

      Comment


      • #78
        27 to EPW
        anti steam and proud of it

        CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

        Comment


        • #79
          27 to Hatschy

          looking forward to growing this land up

          found some nice Condo's I could pay 10 cents on a dollar for

          Maybe Ill build up there
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

          Comment


          • #80
            EPW'd
            anti steam and proud of it

            CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

            Comment


            • #81
              28 back
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

              Comment


              • #82
                29 to EPW
                anti steam and proud of it

                CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                Comment


                • #83
                  29 back to hatschy
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Sorry for the delays, I've been bogged down by tests and essays....
                    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      30 back to Hatschy
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        31 back another round of seetlers forth coming
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          32 to Hatschy
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            33 to EPW

                            my first pbem game of CTP is goming to a close (17 more turns)

                            quite the epic loss after 200 turns
                            anti steam and proud of it

                            CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Platypus Rex
                              33 to EPW

                              my first pbem game of CTP is goming to a close (17 more turns)

                              quite the epic loss after 200 turns
                              in this game?
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Happy greetings to the Cuban people .

                                Turn 33 to Platypus Rex.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X