Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruel Universe

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    21 to hatschy
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

    Comment


    • #62
      yes this is me

      22 to EPW
      anti steam and proud of it

      CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

      Comment


      • #63
        22 soon a couple more cities



        Hatschy my good man, it is on you sir
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

        Comment


        • #64
          23 onwards to EPW
          anti steam and proud of it

          CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

          Comment


          • #65
            CIV IV has arrived...can't play for awhile....
            "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by EPW
              CIV IV has arrived...can't play for awhile....
              noooooooo
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

              Comment


              • #67


                "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                Comment


                • #68
                  23 back to hatschy
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    >> EPW'd

                    I gotta wait for my first C4 experience a little more

                    gobbers a best buy gave me the wrong vid card
                    anti steam and proud of it

                    CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      I'm on a different computer right now, I'll catch up on sunday night. (Same to for big3 GT)
                      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by EPW
                        I'm on a different computer right now, I'll catch up on sunday night. (Same to for big3 GT)
                        its kewl

                        Im in a different mode anyway

                        Its THAT Good EPW
                        Attached Files
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          cant wait for review GT
                          anti steam and proud of it

                          CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            24 back to Hatschy
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              turn on
                              anti steam and proud of it

                              CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                25 to Hatschy next turn more cities

                                finally
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X