Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E T Phone Home

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 122

    demsnd, eh?

    dun think so
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

    Comment


    • 123 back
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

      Comment


      • 124 we shall rule the world
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

        Comment


        • 125-

          till greeno and pinko are dead at least.
          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

          Comment


          • i hope to learn your secret to sucess
            you are smoking my friend

            125 back
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

            Comment


            • 126 off to explore and settle another land

              pink looks like my closest nemesis
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

              Comment


              • 127 and peace with pink
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                Comment


                • 128 green donated half a ship to my SOL and also one of them Butch looking ladies
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                  Comment


                  • 129 back and I am gonna find them green folks and help reduce the violent populus
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                    Comment


                    • 130 back

                      I hated to but Pink was in my territory with a slaver
                      he was there for one reason and one reason only

                      umm

                      oh yes to increase my pop count
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                      Comment


                      • my fleet is nearly ready to depart.
                        "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                        Comment


                        • indeed

                          I am going to go collect some gold from pink from those sea lanes

                          131 back
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                          Comment


                          • 132

                            I agreed to peace with green

                            to buy a little time

                            I am not quite geared up for war
                            soon though
                            Im currently collecting beach specimens

                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                            Comment


                            • 133 well..makes pretty good sense to just take 30 gold a pop and stay off shore

                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                              Comment


                              • +60 trade income for me
                                "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X