Changing pictures in the ZFS files??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing pictures in the ZFS files??

I'm using the program MBV read ZFS file to open and extract the images, especially of the leader (or diplomats!) but what I want to do is save the edited pictures in the same ZFS file, how do I do it?

All I want to do is replace some of the leader pics but I see no option to import new images into the current archive!! or no option to save the archive!

There is no option to update the archive, and that isn't necessary. All you have to do is to put your modified image into the same directory like the zfs-archive as *.tga file, if it has except for the extension the same name as the *.rim file inside the archive then it is fine. The game looks first for a file with the *.tga extension and then for one with the *.rim extension.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Is there somewhere I can get the ctp1 zfs?
      Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

Other than on the ctp1 cd? NAFAIK
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

yeah I havent found a ctp1 cd anywhere and I really just want the interface graphics so I can make it for ctp2. I think the golden color of ctp1 looked better than the dull gray interface of ctp2.

thanks IW

Comment

E, did you ever heard about a place called eBay?

-Martin

Comment

i got burned on ebay before and i saw amazon only had from dealers, i was hoping to see it in a bargain bundle somewhere. well I guess I could use the screenshots posted here....

Comment

Originally posted by E
                i got burned on ebay before and i saw amazon only had from dealers, i was hoping to see it in a bargain bundle somewhere.
                I guess "I got burned" means something like you did a bad experience on eBay. Of course buying things on the internet can be risky, however I think the risk on eBay is low. You get a copy at one cent there, however I wouldn't take the one cent offer, includes just the CD. I would go for the offers of one Dollar, and then you have let's say to add five dollars for shipping, that isn't a big loss in the case of doubt. And one think you can assume is if you find a used copy then think about whether the seller just wants to make some room on his shelves.

Originally posted by E
                well I guess I could use the screenshots posted here....
                Not really, if you want to use original art.

-Martin

Comment

Working...
                X