Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wurmlochsensor (german CTP1)

hallo,

ich spiele mit freunden ein CTP1 play-by-mail und liege weit in führung, habe das gleiche problem wie "munition" (weiter unten) ... ich kann keinen wurmlochsensor bauen, obwohl ich alle voraussetzungen entwickelt / gebaut habe. ich kann aber mit deiner antwort bzgl. "bloodlust" nichts anfangen.

wir spielen CTP1 deutsch mit deutschem update-patch 1.2.
    ich habe krieg mit 3 von 4 gegnern, die staatsform "technokratie", das weltwunder "sternenleiter", die wissenschaft "wurmloch", auch schon eine stadt im weltraum, aber nirgends tauch dieser sensor in meinen baulisten auf.

wie stelle ich es richtig an?

lg, pit

des rätsels lösung:

schaut mal in der datei "userprofile.txt" nach, sie hat wahrscheinlich den eintrag "AlienEndGame=No".

die in der englischen variante noch aufschlußreiche bezeichnung "bloodlust" (s. wurmloch-thread ein paar threads weiter unten) klingt in der deutschen variante eher harmlos und unscheinbar: "Vernichtung ein", lautet die einstellung, die man hierzu beim spielstart ahnungslos vorgenommen hat. das hört sich natürlich nicht an, wie der effekt, den es hat.

bis man das merkt, ist es viel zu spät, denn dem falsch gestarteten spiel sieht man das erst an, wenn man die wissenschaft "wurmloch" entdeckt hat, aber die einheit "wurmlochsonde" nicht produzieren kann. den betreffenden eintrag der o.g. datei "userprofile.txt" nachträglich auf "Yes" editieren ändert lediglich die default-einstellung für neu zu startende spiele, nicht jedoch auch bestehende spielstände.

vielen dank an Martin Gühmann für die lösung!
    pit

Comment

Alle spricht Anglish hier, kein Deutsch bitte.
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Did you really have to bump a dead thread for that?
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

@ vince, king of the american empire:

it could have been possible that this problem only appears in the german version, so i've chosen 'german'.

furthermore i don't know the names / descriptions of the english game options because i have only this german version.

pit

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Dralon
              @ vince, king of the american empire:
              That would have looked better followed by a

Originally posted by Pit Dralon
              it could have been possible that this problem only appears in the german version, so i've chosen 'german'.

furthermore i don't know the names / descriptions of the english game options because i have only this german version.

pit
              Ach so, viele dank.
              (and as it was pointed out to me earlier, I should never had bothered to mention it in the first place. Es tut mir soooo leid)

Comment

thanks for your understanding. the differences between versions e.g.:
                CTP german = lagerhaus
                CTP english = ???
                CIV german = kornkammer
                CIV english = granary
                even replies to my question would probably be not helpful for me when the descriptions are different.

sometimes there really are bugs which only appear in the german / spanish / italian ... version of a game. probably a problem of translation from english to ...

and last reason:
                my german is better than my english.

greetings, pit

Comment

It's really not a big deal. The official language on this forum is English and normally all discussion should be in English. But it's not like there are dozens of CtP forums on the web in all kinds of different languages -- unless I'm very much mistaken this is the only real CtP community on the web. So if someone occassionally posts a question in German or French or whatever, that's fine. People from all over the world who speak all kinds of languages come here, so odds are someone will be able to help.

Plus, I speak 8 languages (and thanks to this wonderful site I have friends who speak at least a dozen more), so the chances that you'll get away with breaking site rules because I don't understand what you're saying are pretty slim
                  Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Hello @ all,

I have suddenly found this thread starting with question in german....

while reading it and be amused about the problems of discussing together in different languages here
                    I guess the following links can help some people to understand messages or to search for words while writing new entries here.

Just take a look at
                    LEO.org: Ihr Wörterbuch im Internet für ­Englisch-Deutsch­ Übersetzungen, mit Forum, Vokabeltrainer und Sprachkursen. Natürlich auch als App.

and you'll find an english/german online dictionary
                    or

LEO.org: Ihr Wörterbuch im Internet für ­Französisch-Deutsch­ Übersetzungen, mit Forum, Vokabeltrainer und Sprachkursen. Natürlich auch als App.

the same for french/german ....

these dictionarys were made from the University of Munich

I'm sorry but these are the only dictionaries there at this time.. but maybe someone else can add other links to other frequently used languages.

Perhaps it would be useful to have links to international dictionarys here at apolyton's forum start page...

Q.

Comment

Hmm, a 7 month bump. And I was given a hard time after only five weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
                        Hmm, a 7 month bump. And I was given a hard time after only five weeks.
                        Why dont yoiu give PBEM a try Vince, we turn this BUMP into a recruiting opportunity

Where you from in Germany?

I was stationed in Crailsheim in the 1970's. about Klicks from Ansbach on Route 14

Gramps
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                          Why dont yoiu give PBEM a try Vince, we turn this BUMP into a recruiting opportunity
                          Tempting.

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                          Where you from in Germany?

I was stationed in Crailsheim in the 1970's. about Klicks from Ansbach on Route 14

Gramps
                          I was stationed at Lindsey Air Station in Weisbaden 1984-1986. I've been to alot of places before and after that and retired in 2000. I spent the late 70's in high school.

Comment

Working...
                          X