Looking for a mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a mod

I like the technology and it's tree from CTP, but my girlfriend doesn't like the PW concept, therefore, I was wondering if there existed a mod that simply gave people a choice over using PW or a worker unit. If so, where can I find it? If not, about how long do you think it would take to program? If you do not feel up to creating it yourself, if you could gladly explain how I could go about creating it and the sprite as well, I would be very grateful.

A worker mod has been made for CTP2 (I looked but I can't find a reference to it right now, sorry - try searching the CTP2 forums), and you could try using that for inspiration. It wouldn't be easy to implement in CTP1 (where the scripting language is not quite so powerful), but I think it might just be possible.

Comment

Re: Looking for a mod

Originally posted by nikpegler
      I like the technology and it's tree from CTP, but my girlfriend doesn't like the PW concept, therefore, I was wondering if there existed a mod that simply gave people a choice over using PW or a worker unit. If so, where can I find it? If not, about how long do you think it would take to program? If you do not feel up to creating it yourself, if you could gladly explain how I could go about creating it and the sprite as well, I would be very grateful.
      Ot ya could do like I did, enact a bill and pass it as head of your Own little Kingdom..
      I chose a SLIC code to allow me "X" pw per pop built each turn basically alowing me the luxury of having pw via some of Grandpa Troll's fuzzy logic and thus moving on to bigger and better things..

It was enabled after the creation a a cities granary..go HERE TO FIND IT

Hope it helps

Gramps
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
      X