exploiting workers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exploiting workers

I dont remember exactly what it is called. but when someone exploits your hard workers or something like that and afer that there are like gears above your city??? is there anyone way to stop that???

Yes, have one of your lawyers sue the franchise in your city (costs 500 gold).
    "I draw your attention to the words of Werner Erhard, who declared that true clarity can come only when someone is willing to notice: 'There is something I do not know, the knowing of which could change everything.' " - Conversations with God, book 3

Comment

ohh ok thanks alot. that is really going to help. what about when they hault production is there any way of stopping that becides killing the person that did??

Comment

Yes, you can have your lawyer sue their lawyer (this is not a joke), that will eliminate their lawyer without starting a war (cost 500 gold). Don't have the money? Once the lawyer is exposed, by another trade unit or just by accidently running into it, a military unit has the "expel unit" option (has a picture of a boot) which will send the lawyer to the nearest opponents city, without starting a war.
        "I draw your attention to the words of Werner Erhard, who declared that true clarity can come only when someone is willing to notice: 'There is something I do not know, the knowing of which could change everything.' " - Conversations with God, book 3

Comment

The other way I used to stop them was by making a demand for them to stop tresspassing. the problem with doing it that way or by expelling them is that with in a turn or two thy are right back at the city. thanks for all the help kstolzy

Comment

Your welcome.

Originally posted by cmeats
            The other way I used to stop them was by making a demand for them to stop tresspassing. the problem with doing it that way or by expelling them is that with in a turn or two thy are right back at the city.
            They do get pesky.

You might have to find something more permanent.

Comment

Originally posted by kstolzy
              Your welcome.

They do get pesky.

You might have to find something more permanent.
              Did they look like these fellas when they returned..pesky indeed
              Attached Files
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
              X