Wormhole help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wormhole help

When I research wormholes, I don't get any wormhole sensor or wormhole probe on my list to build. Any help?

Should be in your build list menu, except you are playing a game on bloodlust.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

what exactly are wormholes???

Comment

Wormholes, commonly postulated to exist at the centers of black holes, are any structure connecting two regions or areas otherwise distant or unrelated. They have long been discussed as a possible mode of interstellar travel and even of time travel. Ever see "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"?
        "I draw your attention to the words of Werner Erhard, who declared that true clarity can come only when someone is willing to notice: 'There is something I do not know, the knowing of which could change everything.' " - Conversations with God, book 3

Comment

ohhh ok.. it makes sense when I think of star trek and everything. thanks.

Comment

When I get the wormhole sensor I wait until I get a sensor ship to go and look for it. Since they seem to be able to move huge amounts every turn, I explore the map in no time.

Comment

indeed

try some pbem when you are ready

lots of fun and you will learn a lot

gramps
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
              X