X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just in case some one wants to see why Math conceded
    Attached Files

Comment

well..game end one way or another..personally the way I look at it is if you know in your heart your strategy wont work give up,concede or whatever ya call it and move on take the loss give the win to the opponent and have a blessed day

Congrats BerXpert..Moi Buen
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

thanks berXpert. now that im running the ladder i forgot to do as quinns tought us: give the game number along with the results.
        Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
        O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

Originally posted by Mathemagician
          i will drop quinns in my next update (sadly ). then i will respond to your challenge, Dimytes, and see if i have time. dont worry. its unlikely that i will be out of range by then. in case berXpert miraculously concedes our game before that, i will update the ladder first.
          Math, time for you to update the ladder and start figuring out map settings for our game. I expect it to be updated before the end of this weekend. I am completley stuck atm due to the lack of update.

©2004 Dimytes

Comment

Originally posted by Dimytes

Math, time for you to update the ladder and start figuring out map settings for our game. I expect it to be updated before the end of this weekend. I am completley stuck atm due to the lack of update.

©2004 Dimytes
            you would have thought that "subtle suggestion" would have come from Grandpa Troll
            Attached Files

Comment

Update?

©2004 Dimytes

Comment

Originally posted by Dimytes
                Update?

©2004 Dimytes

Here is Math sharing how the divisibles of the hypotenuse become integers of the variables thus resulting in...
                Attached Files

Comment

That's a good one GT.

Comment

Ladder Update 06.04.05

Due to strong demand here is the new challenge ladder (see entry post).

Events/Changes:

- Challenge Match #113 ended. Checkmate defeats Grandpa Troll.
                    I'm sorry, but I can only include it now that it has been reported.

- Challenge Match #94 (Dimytes vs. blackice) cancelled
                    - quinns and david42one dropped to bottom of BAID (Deity) and marked "INACTIVE"
                    (See note #2 below)

- Challenge Match #142 ended. berXpert defeats Mathemagician on turn 143 (resigned).

-----

Note #1
                    I will be working on a set of rules changes/additions to suggest to the players for implementation into the ladder, in order to make the rules more clear and, hopefully, fair.
                    I will (try to) use the following modus operandi:
                    1.) If relevently plentiful, I will post the suggestions in a thread, point by point, to which a link will be posted here. If not plentiful, I will simply do it in this thread.
                    2.) I will give the players time to respond to the points and discuss them (two weeks sound okay, or not ?)
                    3.) After that time, any point that goes uncontradicted and is unaffected by any contradiction to any other point will be implemented.
                    4.) As for the remaining points, a poll will be held (possibly 2 more weeks of time ?) whether they should be implemented or not. Any sensible alternative suggested by the players will be included in the poll (with possibly very similar suggestions merged into one). An absolute majority is required, which may result in a second ballot poll.
                    I reserve the right to deviate from the exact polling procedure in single cases, should the nature of the suggestion(s) demand it.

Note #2
                    As a rather quick-to-implement and unlikely-to-be-contradicted change, I took the liberty to include the following change rightaway, or at least to shape the ladder update so as to support it:

A player that is dropped to the bottom of his BAID is marked as "INACTIVE" (anyone like "MIA" more ? ). That player does not count towards the "challenge-3-players-above" limit until he officially becomes active again.
                    If no one objects that rule within one week, it can then be used along with the current ladder update, showing david42one and quinns as INACTIVE.

Have fun everyone.

Comment

About the challenge from Dimytes.
                      I happen to be very busy with work and a couple of challenge matches/SL games, let alone ladder updates and rules changes . So I again have to decline your challenge.

However, the question of "challenge-ability" is one major issue in the upcoming rules change suggestions. So hopefully this issue won't cause any more problems in the future.

Comment

Keep up the great work Math

glad ya got a sense of humor

I mean letting us use your picture was well very brave

Try to not looked so startled..ya look like a deer staring into some headlights
                        Attached Files

Comment

thanks

i can assure you i got a sense of humor

just not yours...

Comment

Re: Ladder Update 06.04.05

Originally posted by Mathemagician
                            A player that is dropped to the bottom of his BAID is marked as "INACTIVE" (anyone like "MIA" more ? ).

Have fun everyone.
                            I like AWOL, and what's more, I think it appropriate.

Comment

Challenge no. 140: I concede to Mathemagician...

... although you have to wonder, what with him running the ladder and all

Comment

Just another fodder looking to join the ladder

BAID would be warlord

Thank you for your time
                                anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
                                X