Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we did, and yes, lets.

Comment

• Aww, Ladder still not updated. I just wanna see my goose-egg disappear. Not to castigate our erstwhile moderator too much; but what's the point of the Ladder if it's not kept up-to-date?

Comment

• Posting on this thread too because I know there are several active players that might be in for a game . . . posting on the announcement thread too.

Scratch the earlier post--we have one 7-player game (alien seed) back in action again. But we do have another vacant spot in the Civilized World game. Need someone to fill in for TheBirdMan (an accomplished player--so your position in the game is sure to be stellar . . .). A link to the game thread:

You'll be filling in for the Mongols. Post on the thread ASAP and we'll send a turn your way. First come, first serve.
        Last edited by thehappies; December 25, 2005, 16:06.

Comment

• The above spot has been filled. Thanks Milamber.

Comment

• If anyone needs a replacement please feel free to post as Gramps here is available

also any newcomers wanna whoop up on me..you just try it I mean I would look forward to a match
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Ladder updated !

Recent events:

- Challenge 121, ricketyclik defeats Milamber.
              - Challenge 145, johnzim defeats Platypus Rex.

- Challenge 147 started, Grandpa Troll vs. Platypus Rex.

Note:
              ricketyclik, Milamber -- You stated contradicting things about that challenge match nr. 121, possibly confusing it with a SL match. Is the above result correct for the challenge game 121 ?
              Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
              O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Originally posted by thehappies
                Challange match started between thehappies and Platypus Rex. Not sure what number that would be since there have been quite a few challenges being thrown around here lately. We did a 6 player game (2 human, 4 AI). Settings were Deity, raging hordes, no wonders, no nukes, regular map, donut world, various uninteresting map settings . . . yada yada.
                Don't forget the one I started a while back. We're moving along nicely.

Comment

• Originally posted by thehappies

Don't forget the one I started a while back. We're moving along nicely.
                  Did I miss that one yet ?

Comment

• yeah math RC won the challenge match 121
                    i won the SL match the only thing we cant agree on is if we played it at a challenge match game or not
                    i dont have the start turns anymore to check as my hard drive fried last year about this time.
                    but.......we have started a new challenge game.
                    I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                    Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathemagician

Did I miss that one yet ?
                      I don't see it up there. The only one I have listed is the one I had to cancel vs. blackgryffin.

If you could add on thehappies vs. platypus rex next time you update, that would be dandy.

Comment

• Thanks. I added these games now:

Game #148: thehappies vs. Platypus Rex
                        Game #149: ricketyclik vs. Milamber

Comment

• and thanks fer handling this ladder Math

that other guy...

he did a great job..

what wuz his name?

oh well

/me orders a warm P!$$ tasting beer from Ireland

cheers mate

so tell me Quinns, this go no wherte job you had, you say, low work, stress,strife, bickering, low count thankless slobs buggering ya ta death

oh deadlines
                          well

glad your here now
                          Attached Files
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• One more to add:

thehappies vs. Milamber -- started today

settings:
                            sliders set at 50%
                            deity-raging hoards
                            doughnut world
                            pollution bloodlust both on
                            giant map
                            nukes and wonders both legal

Sing along now as a tribute to Math:

"he works hard for his money
                            he works hard for his money so you better treat him right"

Comment

• thehappies vs. Milamber added as game 150.

Comment

• Thanks for updating the Ladder! I'm no longer a winless wunder.

Also, I would like to issue a Challenge to Frozzy.
                                Last edited by johnzim; December 28, 2005, 19:54.

Comment

Working...
                                X