Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scenario Making for Grandpa needing assistance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenario Making for Grandpa needing assistance!

Ok

For some reason my read me is not installed on either machine..so.I am whinging making a new scenario

I am having a problem with the gamne picking up on the scenaio when I launch.

I have the scen0001 with packlist and it appears in the selection menu

I am showing the path for the files..someone maybe can tell me where I screwed up:

Here is how I have it now:C:\Program Files\Activision Value\Civilization-Call To Power\scenarios\First Scenario\ctp_data\default\gamedata

This is the default without a scenario:

C:\Program Files\Activision Value\Civilization-Call To Power\ctp_data\default\gamedata

any help would be appreciated

thx

Gramps-is-ah-geezer-Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Re: Scenario Making for Grandpa needing assistance!

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
    Ok

For some reason my read me is not installed on either machine..so.I am whinging making a new scenario

I am having a problem with the gamne picking up on the scenaio when I launch.

I have the scen0001 with packlist and it appears in the selection menu

I am showing the path for the files..someone maybe can tell me where I screwed up:

Here is how I have it now:C:\Program Files\Activision Value\Civilization-Call To Power\scenarios\First Scenario\ctp_data\default\gamedata

This is the default without a scenario:

C:\Program Files\Activision Value\Civilization-Call To Power\ctp_data\default\gamedata

any help would be appreciated

thx

Gramps-is-ah-geezer-Troll
    had one too many folders was my problem..had a ctp_data when I should not have had one..

now to figure where I put my slic code saves at so I can load them

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
    X