Polution Doubled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polution Doubled

The polution numbers for cities found in the Diplomany intelligence tab is double the polution number for the cities found under the City tab. For instance, if the city tab reports net polution of 48, the same city found in the Diplomancy Intelligence tab shows 96. I have checked the manual and found no mention of doubling the city polution for global purposes. Apparently, global polution is based on the higher numbers. It sure makes pollution control much more difficult. Is this a bug?

Is there a way to fix this?
    "One more such victory and we are undone" - Pyrrhus of Epirus

I've noticed such a discrepancy on occasion. I've also noticed that if I view the polution in the City tab and then look back in the Diplomacy screen it corrects to the same polution in the City tab. Must be a bug.
    "I draw your attention to the words of Werner Erhard, who declared that true clarity can come only when someone is willing to notice: 'There is something I do not know, the knowing of which could change everything.' " - Conversations with God, book 3

Comment

Interesting - I'll try that next time I'm about to get a polution crisis. I've also noticed that enemy cities with high polution number, as listed in the Intelligence tab, drop immediately when I capture the city.
      "One more such victory and we are undone" - Pyrrhus of Epirus

Comment

I just remembered that later age advances affect your pollution output. Your science lead could cause the drop when you capture a city.
        "I draw your attention to the words of Werner Erhard, who declared that true clarity can come only when someone is willing to notice: 'There is something I do not know, the knowing of which could change everything.' " - Conversations with God, book 3

Comment

Working...
        X