Grandpa Troll vs Milamber 12-26-2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 140 off
    I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
    Revelation 6:8

Comment

• 140 back to ya labor free dude
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• 141 off
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• 141 back

Comment

• 142 off

Comment

• 142 on

Comment

• 143 off

Comment

• 143 on

Comment

• 144 off

Comment

• and back 144 now what could he be up to?

Comment

• 145 off

Comment

• 145 on

Comment

• 146 off

Comment

• 146 in

Comment

• 147 out

Comment

Working...
                                X