MG:Milamber versus Gramps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

43 off on the fly
    I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
    Revelation 6:8

Comment

and back on da harddeck 43 to ya
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

44 off
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

44>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

45 gone

Comment

45 back

Comment

46 here to stay

Comment

46 back my friend

Comment

47 off

Comment

• 47 on

Comment

• 48 gone

Comment

• 48 found,played & sent
                          Attached Files

Comment

Comment

• 49 back

Comment

• 50 back at ya

Comment

Working...
                                X