Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW 2 CIV Islands Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NEW 2 CIV Islands Game

    4 spots 2 civs apiece

    Bloodlust on

    other than that do what ya want

    ok


    Russia-Grandpa Troll-BCRONKITE-the at sign-ec-dot-rr-dot-com

    Cuba-Grandpa Troll-above addy

    Spainish-John Zim-johnzim63-the at sign-yahoo-dot-com
    Mexico-John Zim

    America-EPW-Epwood1-the at sign-comcast-dot-net
    Native Americans-EPW

    Canada-Cuiach-BruceMacDonald1-the at sign-aol-dot-com
    French-Cuiach

    Gigantic World

    WET/DRY-MIDDLE
    WARM/COLD-MIDDLE

    2 clicks from left on OCEAN/LAND
    1 click from left on ISLANDS/CONTINENT

    ALL UNIFORM

    MANY GOODS

    POLLUTION OFF

    Have fun

    please post turns and lets have fun

    Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

  • #2
    -turn-0- to Durak-(John Zim)

    Peace

    Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

    Comment


    • #3
      Turn 0 to EPW. Break a leg, All!

      Comment


      • #4
        Turn 0 to Cuiach

        The city of Washington D.C has been founded on not so fertile land.
        "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by EPW
          Turn 0 to Cuiach

          The city of Washington D.C has been founded on not so fertile land.
          But its fearless leader will somehow lead it to Glory
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

          Comment


          • #6
            -1- to JohnZim
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

            Comment


            • #7
              Turn 1 to EPW

              Comment


              • #8
                2 to GT

                Comment


                • #9
                  turn 2 to Durak again
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    turn 2 to EPW

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      TURN 3 TO GT

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        3 to Durak
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Turn 3 sent to EPW on friday. I hope we don't always wait on this thread to be updated before checking our email, right? I'm not religious about updating these threads.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            EPW sent me Cuiach's save..I didnt open I just forwarded it...hopefully Cuiach will understand and play onward

                            Gramps
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              4 to Durak
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X