X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

159->

Comment

Turn now with Ken.
      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Turn 160 to gumpold

Comment

Turn 161->HornedFrog
          Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

Move 160 sent to Maquiladora

Comment

160-->

Comment

turn 160 to thebirdman

Comment

Turn 161 to gumpold

Comment

161 ---)

Comment

turn 161 to thebirdman

to the noble Canadians we offer our assurances that those ships below your city of Cobalt have no hostile intentions. I have a city 2 and 3 squares below them. I am willing to talk about an equal force size in the area to ease any tensions.

the most powerful Assyrians. we ask that your warrior please move to a square by my city and accept a no trespass again so your valiant world traveler may return home with the many tales of his travels. I am sure others of his Kin would love to greet him and that he may retire and sit by the fireplace and tell his grandchildren of his many experiences and wisdom.

to our neighbor the Dutch we will accept the removal of our troops around your city of Leeuwarden so you may visit and possibly move freely between your divided lands. I always wondered since I took over the native americans how you ended up like that. just being curious.

Ken/dancemasseuse

Comment

Swissy and Paul have always had "a good eye" for each other .
                        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Loving the speed of play guys, keep up the good work!
                          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Move 161 sent to Maquiladora

Comment

and...Move 162 sent to Maquiladora

Comment

Originally posted by dancemasseuse
                                the most powerful Assyrians. we ask that your warrior please move to a square by my city and accept a no trespass again so your valiant world traveler may return home with the many tales of his travels. I am sure others of his Kin would love to greet him and that he may retire and sit by the fireplace and tell his grandchildren of his many experiences and wisdom.
                                Yep sorry about that Ken I pressed reject by accident the first time edit: or rather I think I accepted after I moved the warrior out.

Also HornedFrog I've no intention of attacking your city, I just didnt know you had a city there when I moved the Infantryman. Either send me a no trespass or I'll remove him from the radius in the next 2 turns.

Turn 162 to Don.
                                Last edited by Maquiladora; January 14, 2005, 12:02.
                                Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                                CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                                One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Working...
                                X