• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 183 to gumpold

Comment

• 183->

How can I check if I'm at my city cap?
      Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

• I was enjoying this game.
        IS Anyone else interested in keeping it going?
        Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

• I would be, but finding the replacement is the hardest part. Bird dropped, last turn was sent to ken, but haven't seen him around much (though I haven't been around much either...)
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Word on the street is that someone needs to be replaced. Who is out of commission?

Comment

• Let's get this party (re)started!

Is the turn still with Horned Frog? He seems to still be playing SL2.

I'll resend the last turn to him.

Comment

• guys I ama still in the game. but I have sent my last turn. do i need to resend to someone??
                I still want to finish this one too. check with horned frog. he was on vacation and is actuallyh good about keeping up.

Comment

• If Hornedfrog is not around any more I will resend the turn to thehappies.

Comment

• turn resent to thehappies

hopefully he can take over for the Welsh.

Comment

• thehappies played the turn and sent to maquiladra

Comment

• Jesus, i thought all my games were dead, in fact I dont even have CtP installed anymore, which means im out of all (two of) my games.
                        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• I'm in for the the welsh. Be nice--I'm still getting my bearings. Looks like somebody took a huge whack at me a while back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora
                            Jesus, i thought all my games were dead, in fact I dont even have CtP installed anymore, which means im out of all (two of) my games.
                            Looks like we need to bring Grandpa Troll in for another one!

Thehappies, can you send that turn to Grandpa Troll and see if he will take over for Maquiladora?

Comment

• PM'ed grandpa troll to get his email address. waiting for reply . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by thehappies
                                PM'ed grandpa troll to get his email address. waiting for reply . . .
                                count me in

Im down for any subs in any games
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                                X