haveing a prob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haveing a prob

ok im running civ friend of mind saw this site and introduced it to me love some of the idias you all have.
    so i tried to install the Celestial Dawn's 4.2 mod the read me tells me to install it in the call to power folder after i do this i get errors shot at me (c:\program files\actvision\civ-call to power\ctp_data\default\gamedata\script.slc:2882:co ntrolpanelwindow_terraswitches_deserts not found in string databse)
    next is forest
    grasslands ect... all the terrain stuff\
    so im thinking i did something wrong but did not see anything in the readme file to help if anyone could give me a little hand it would be great

Did you try reinstalling?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

i uninstalled it then reinstalled it leaving the 4.2 there and it installed fine but did not see any evedance that the 4.2 was working

Comment

ok i uninstalled everything and then reinstalled everything still getting this error i reread the readme file it says to install in the civ folder i dont see what im doing wrong is there someone who could give me a little more help?

Comment

just a shot in the dark here..

you actually have TWO (2) CTP folders..one is the game main folder CALL TO POWER (sub folder of ACTIVISION) then you have a CTP folder within the CTP_Program folder..called CTP

this may/may not help

Gramps
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
          X