Comment

43...and g'day to y'all.

Humming along pretty good now, huh?

Comment

-43- yes..nice game..
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

44 sent

Now...look at your city..I did indeed build Mullingar within your city radius of Minneapolis..but you previously built with my city radius of Glenncullen.. as well..I am actually in my territorial boundaries...what would be fair to you?

I mean..we are both fairly reasonable people..arent we?
                    Attached Files

Comment

From the Misister of Border Issues To Correct Hastily (B.I.T.C.H.):

Please be advised that the American city is NOT in your territorial boundaries. While it is true that our work zone (Minneapolis) overlaps with your city's (Glencullen), our actual city lies outside your zone...which is NOT the case with Mullingar and Minneapolis. Minneapolis was built without the knowledge of Glencullen's existence, which we humbly put forth was NOT the case with Mullingar's construction.

We believe, and believe the court of "reasonable men" would definitely side with us, that we have the upper moral hand in this case. What kind of influence that will have with your Celtic-ly hotblooded peoples we do not know, but would request your withdrawal from Mullingar.

With all kind wishes and compliments
                      M. of B.I.T.C.H.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuaich
                        From the Misister of Border Issues To Correct Hastily (B.I.T.C.H.):

Please be advised that the American city is NOT in your territorial boundaries. While it is true that our work zone (Minneapolis) overlaps with your city's (Glencullen), our actual city lies outside your zone...which is NOT the case with Mullingar and Minneapolis. Minneapolis was built without the knowledge of Glencullen's existence, which we humbly put forth was NOT the case with Mullingar's construction.

We believe, and believe the court of "reasonable men" would definitely side with us, that we have the upper moral hand in this case. What kind of influence that will have with your Celtic-ly hotblooded peoples we do not know, but would request your withdrawal from Mullingar.

With all kind wishes and compliments
                        M. of B.I.T.C.H.
                        well..like this

you are built within my city radius..

just as much as I am built within yours..

Although we are play CTP I swear its C.H.E.S.S.

(Could His Excellency Survive Successfully)

We need to consider the greater good of my staying put and you moving away..and I shalt not venture further your way old chap

Until next bartering session..I shall go play the turn and see if i have over looked something

Gramps
                        Attached Files

Comment

-45- to ya

Comment

So, it appears you do not agree with my statement of fact...that your city itself is actually inside my zone of development...my city (built, may I point out again, without prior knowledge of your city's existence) only overlaps it's zone of dev. with your city's. So, your invasion of territory is not only more indiscrete, but down deliberately. Dastardly deed, indeed!

What sayest though?

46 to you

Comment

Originally posted by Cuaich
                              So, it appears you do not agree with my statement of fact...that your city itself is actually inside my zone of development...my city (built, may I point out again, without prior knowledge of your city's existence) only overlaps it's zone of dev. with your city's. So, your invasion of territory is not only more indiscrete, but down deliberately. Dastardly deed, indeed!

What sayest though?

46 to you
                              actually..I did not know of your city there until I built mine
                              then and whence to forth discovered I had RATS!!..I tell ya R@T$ in me cornfield..

what pray tell should i do..one acre but still in one square it overlaps..

shame..we must petty bargain over this issue..maybe we could come to sort of a solution..??
                              Attached Files

Comment

Ok here is what i propose and think is fair

I will disband Mulligar and move it away

you in turn move the warrior and any other neighboring units from the Jade south of it and north of Dunkineely

This way you get your city and i find a suitable site nearer my cities

Agreed?

Gramps
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X