Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CtP movies and tracks

Hello,everyone!
    Maybe,there are many people like me,who wants to know,where in the Internet we can find ÑtP music and movies (such as Wonder Movies,for example).Somebody,please,help
    ,we really need your advice!
    For what do we need that features?Oh,that's not a question!And,please,don't suggest any patches,mods,screenshots and another useful things!Only Wonder movies and tracks from CtP,not CtP 2-there are two big differences between those games (but that's another theme!)
    Okay,I'm looking forward for your answers !

They are copyrighted materials that are on the CD of the game, you can find them there.

Putting such materials on the Internet would be illegal.
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Oh,I didn't know about that!
      Thank you very much!Well...but is it possible,then,to get the full version of the game (I mean,a paid one) by receiving it directly by the e-mail?

Comment

Not as far as I know, sorry.
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Nevermind,I'll take it easy!

Comment

Originally posted by Shawner
            Oh,I didn't know about that!
            Thank you very much!Well...but is it possible,then,to get the full version of the game (I mean,a paid one) by receiving it directly by the e-mail?
            I had 2 CD's and wanted a third..just in case so i bought one through EBAY and paid around $12.00 or so (shipping and cd combined) and from order time to receiving took about 8 days..

not too long my friend

Gramps
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Well,and not very expensive too!All right,I'll buy it for my collection of CD.Then we can talk about ÑtP tracks,videos etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawner
                Well,and not very expensive too!All right,I'll buy it for my collection of CD.Then we can talk about ÑtP tracks,videos etc.
                Maybe we then can get you involved in some PBEM or MP games, eh?

Gramps
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                X