Anyone on CtP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone on CtP?

Looks like a ghost town on the CtP Server. Although I have just gotten on it, surely there would be somone.

Also, are there even any regular players on it? It has been so long since I could play with other people on this game, and I would really like to.

-Ron
    "It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. " Voltaires

You usually need to plan a game first now. The game is 5 year old so all of the part-timers that lurk the MP servers have left. I guess you can start a thread in here, as you have, and someone will respond for a game, or you can play by email.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

barbeerhj welcome aboard, if you post HERE

You will find if people have the time they will jump on the invite. In the mean time grab a PBEM game or two for a fix. :0)
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

Working...
      X