Question on the different Civilizations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on the different Civilizations

I recently reinstalled Call to Power, and its REALLY bugging me that I cant find the manual. I know that each Civilization is different(American, Chineese, Welsh) but I cant find anywhere that says what or how. If someone could point the way to a site that has it posted or post here the uniqueness of each Civ I'd really appreciate it.

The following are the differences between the various Civilizations:

1) Each civ has a unique list of city names.

That's it.
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

and different leader pictures. Do they also give different personalities to the CtP1 AI's?
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Hmm, I think the personalities are random in the mods, but fixed in the original game. Not that it matters much, I don't think I ever noticed much of a difference in CtP1, and there are only like 4 or 5 different ones...
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

As a long standing veteran here..

although the civ has no "different" personalities from time to time you luck out and get wealth,fortune and fame from your neighbors..

UNTIL you lead the pack then all them buggers that you stepped on to get to the top will, well, try to cut your legs out from under you!!

Thats pretty much affirming what our fearless leader shared,

Me I enjoy this game and well it what makes it unique from CIV the ai personalities dont differ

Gramps
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
          X