No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everybody

I have found this site, it's excellent and i hope i will play with one day at "Call to power"
    Don't hesitate to invite me ;-)

I'm not a very good player but i enjoy playing at civilization and i think that is better with human.

Thanks

How to play and how to participate to super league?

Thank u for your answers.

Bye

Welcome fredalton! If you're interested in the Super League, there is a sub-topic entitled Super League under CTP Multiplayer. There is a recruitment center there.

Comment

Hey good to see another. there is also a thread for challenge matches. plus one for online play. plus the patches for the game can be found here too if you need them. you sound like you are not good, but maybe you are modest. have you played very many humans before? there is also a thread for recruitment. go there too. there are a lot of games where someone left the game and they need a new person. if you don't mind jumping in the middle of a game that, too is a good place to start. also if you want to play me I can do that too. if you do though let me know how you want to play. straight up, or help you learn the game and we work together against the Ai's to learn more or just how novice are you??? anyway it is an offer and please look at these other threads too. one more thing, there are those that sometimes put toghther games in another language other than english. they might have one like that too, we have a lot of europeans in thie site also. Ken/dancemasseuse

Comment

and of course..you can allways play me..da village idiot and easily the biggest pushover..

Actually, I will play anyone and everyone so if you want a game where you play a HIGH VOLUME of turns I am your man

Just let me know and of course you are hereby welcome officially by Grandpa Troll
        Attached Files
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Welcome to the CTP group.

Check in with the recruitment thread here

Look back up through the last few posts there if you want to join a game in progress.

Otherwise, play Troll, he is just as good as he claims

Also there is a strategy thread here
          If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Thank u very much for your quickly answers, but i don't really understand ( because of my poor english may be) how to do, for playing ...

games can process for a very long time...

and troll: we can play together this week, or this week end if u want according my busy time.

see u
            I will try

Comment

Anyone speak French that can explain to Fredalton how it works?

Comment

thank u quinns but i have found how to do

it isn't very hard when u know how to do ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by fredalton
                  thank u quinns but i have found how to do

it isn't very hard when u know how to do ;-)
                  we have a great community here and most willingly to help..say..

speaking of helping..

u seen her below?

Attached Files

Comment

beautiful french!!!!

Comment

Troll, that's the third time I see her in two days .

Welcome Fredalton, and enjoy your games. I must at once say that I don't understand anything at all in French, so I'd be useless in that regard .
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                        Troll, that's the third time I see her in two days .

Welcome Fredalton, and enjoy your games. I must at once say that I don't understand anything at all in French, so I'd need to have a meeting with this sa-weet french fragrance of perfume shown above, for I know when she got done with me i would know much more french than I do now, at least how to smile in French.
                        Ok..lets not get carried away Solver, I am sure she is just simply a sweet gal, but would be inappropriate to take any further..

Peace

Gramps "Da [in jest & good humor] Post Editor" Troll

Comment

Working...
                        X