X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edited maps won't load...

Hi

Here's my problem...
    I have the patch installed, used the map editor from the cheat menu to make my own world, saved it (after a couple of hours of creating) and wanted to play my world...
    But what happened...???

"Unable to load scenario that created this map"...

World gone and never to be seen again...
    Anyone knows what the problem is here?

Thanx for any suggestions

Hi,

I have the same probleme. Did you find a solution?

Comment

No, not really.

Only thing to do is start a regular game with the specs you want.
      Then start the cheat machine, the map editor, change what you will and exit the cheat machine.
      Then you can save your game the regular way.

Haven't found another way yet and probably never will, since nobody else ever posted a reply.

Comment

Hi,

You should read de readme.doc file it contains the way to create and use scenarios.

Good luck.

Comment

I know.. I'm just a newbie ... so please help me.

I want to create a multiplayer games (3-4 human players) with my own map. I'm using the french version of call to power 1.2 . I have read de documentation about how to create scenarios. I managed to create a basic one and use it in a single player game.
          When I try to launch this scenario in a multiplayer game by "Create a games --> Créer partie" - "Load scenario --> Charger scenario" and chosing my fresh new scenario" human players cannot join the game. They get the message : scenario not found --> Aucun scénario .
          I have copy the scenario into all PC's at C:\Program Files\Activision\Civilization-Call to Power\scenarios\scen\scen0000 .

What should I do to make my multiplayer game working??

Thanks a lot.

Comment

The first thing to check is that the name and contents of the scenario directory in question is exactly the same on all the machines involved.

Comment

It's working, now.

In the french documentation it is say that we must name the scenario "sauvepartie.csg". This is not true, the scenario must be named "savegame.csg" .

As CTP is unable to upload the scenario from the host computer it must be copied on all computers at the correct location.

Comment

Originally posted by tentaal
                It's working, now.

In the french documentation it is say that we must name the scenario "sauvepartie.csg". This is not true, the scenario must be named "savegame.csg" .

As CTP is unable to upload the scenario from the host computer it must be copied on all computers at the correct location.
                Gotta watch them thar frenchies...too much wine
                Attached Files
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Hola, not only french poeple speack french...

Comment

Originally posted by tentaal
                    Hola, not only french poeple speack french...

Hey I am well versed in "slaughtering" the following languages:

1) Deutche
                    2) Espanol
                    3) English -been told American is not proper English
                    4) Greek

Peace

Gramps
                    Attached Files
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                    X