Difficulty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difficulty

Hmm.. Hello I'm new.. I just liked to ask, how many in here can kill a comp. on Deity ? (you know like 8 civilizations in all) .. I die when they come to space.. coz the only thing I can do is to have 5 high. def units in the city, and 4 high. ranged and thats how I survive.. I can only make King "easy" now.. but still having a hard time with Emperor...

are there any good tactics, buildings you shouldn't build etc. ? ( I just build every building I can, and when I can't build any new/ or wonders.. I begin building troops, until I get a new development.. )
    If your lost, than your lost..?

"I will you nuke you to death, with spy!"

I'm relatively new myself and I've been picking up good ideas by slowly reading through this whole forum. Quite a project when you consider there are 33 pages of threads when you go back to the beginning. Not really tiring because of the good humor, helpful attitude, and enthusiasm of the participants. I enjoy the forum almost as much as playing CTP. Right now I'm just getting hip to pushing the Workday and Wages sliders to maximize production. Haven't figured out how to lower Rations though without causing problems. I've read that the multiplayer forum is a good place to find new strategies and it's more active.
    Have fun!
    "I draw your attention to the words of Werner Erhard, who declared that true clarity can come only when someone is willing to notice: 'There is something I do not know, the knowing of which could change everything.' " - Conversations with God, book 3

Comment

heh... I see.. hmm.. I also read much of it.. but most people get out of the subject very quick... heh..

Comment

Indeed, get over to the multiplayer forum. It's far more active. We have a MP strategy guide there,and you can start threads asking for some advice, too, those will certainly be getting more replies than here.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

hehe okay.. thanks

Comment

Working...
          X