Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

19?
    54->
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll take you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

And very soon 23. In 6 turns we are going to open a great palace of justice "Chichen Itza"

Comment

55->
        Never argue with an idiot. He'll take you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Comment

->56

Comment

Comment

Kazan found
                Karakorum biggest city of the world
                turn 57 sent

Comment

Comment

Comment

23 cities now. I noted a pink slaver near my cities, taka care of him.

You mean Karakorum is one of the bigest cities in the world... after Moscow, Washington and Jerusalem

Comment

• details, details Im seeing things on the long term. So with in a few turns Karakorum will be the biggest city (with no city walls)
                        If your people could provide me with the knowledge of engineering our people would be most
                        thankfull

Sorry for the delay, but I was very busy the latest days
                        59->

Comment

I noted Moscow is now size 6... and BTW pink slave one of my cities

Comment

• Our 13th city build
                            60 on the way

Comment

Chichen Itza finished.

Now we are the most powerful civilization of the world, as show in powergraph

Comment

• 62 >

Comment

Working...
                                X