Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Playing "Meet Up" Thread

continued from the Internet Ranking Thread here

i thought we could give this an own thread too, as the old thread was full and more and more used to discuss Gavrushka's suggestion of an Online League (see also here)

so... will we continue our 5 people online game tonight, Hatschy, Gavrushka, Blackice, Nimrod ?
    Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
    O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Tonight? I thought it was tomorrow?? Still I can indeed make it..
    He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Depends on the time tonight? Early Saturday is much better
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

Sorry, but I cannot play tonight, and as for tomorrow I'm visiting some friends in the late afternoon (European time) and I've no idea, when I'll be back home. So for me this means not tonight and maybe tomorrow late in the evening.

Comment

Yes then back to ORIGINAL plan! Late evening / early night tomorrow.. Would 20:00GMT be good? Thats 15:00 Ice time?

Comment

20:00 GMT is 22:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time). This should be possible for me.

Comment

so what do we do this night then ?

Comment

Math.. there are no hosts available.. The only two people that can host are Azrael and Blackice..

Comment

Originally posted by Gavrushka
                  Math.. there are no hosts available.. The only two people that can host are Azrael and Blackice..
                  hmmm.. how is the league supposed to work then ?

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhh!

As I said I will get 98 in ten days or so on separate comp.. There will be several other hosts.. We will match host with none host so each team will have a host..

Comment

Originally posted by Gavrushka
                      aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhh!

As I said I will get 98 in ten days or so on separate comp.. There will be several other hosts.. We will match host with none host so each team will have a host..
                      just because those hosts havent been confirmed yet...

Comment

Then IF there are only three hosts there will be no league! It would not work..

This is not Rocket Science! To be able to play we will need 5 or 6 hosts.. We have three.. If we do not get two or three more, we will not be able to create an online superleague!

Comment

oh ok

Comment

Mathemagician, you must be an exceptionally bright person, you did some high powered degree, but sometimes, like many very intelligent people, you lack just a little bit of common sense!

Think of it like a recipe, unless we have the right ingredients then we will not be able to bake the tasty cake known as online superleague!

Comment

I'm back from Honduras and maybe have a look-see whos around now..just maybe get me some thumping for a spell..yep..thats what I think I'll do..go hunt me up a nice pleasant meal...of course I been known to bite off more than I can chew!!
                              Attached Files
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                              X