No announcement yet.

The Gathering Part VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you have more than words to keep that.

Let's warm this game again

Comment

171 sent

Comment

Turn sent.

Tho Romans wonders what 2 spaceships and 10 Viking units are doing right in the heart of Rome?!

Is this a coordinated attack from the Vikings and Mexicans? If so, then the rest of this world should take serious action to avoid comming in the same situation as Rome. Attack on 2 fronts.
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

turn 172 to blackice

where did the nuke come from?
          PHOENIXCAGER
          The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Do not know - guess from reading the past, that it was a Mexican. Seems like they have some cheap ones just waiting for... well for something.
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn received. Opened to see IF the Wikings have attacked. They have.

This will be the last time, the Roman Leader will adress the leaders of the peaceloving nations. You have to do something now or you will soon find yourself in the same situation as Rome.

Your proposals - none will be too rude - are expected within the next 24 hours, where I have to decide what to do.

Gandhi

Comment

No support?

Rome is preparing its population for a hard time - probably a total destruction.

To other nations: May your Gods have mercy with your lousy souls.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 173 to blackice.

China strongly condemns the aggression of the VIkings.
                  PHOENIXCAGER

Comment

173 sent

Comment

The Wikings have lost another 2 spaceships for a total of 5.

5 more ground/air units also lost making a total of 20.

The Mexicans lost 16 bandits and the Brave Roman Army reconquered 2 cities. One city was badly damaged - no buildings is standing there anymore and the area surrounding it is badly polluted. Sad thing.

Gandhi

Comment

turn 174 to blackice
                        PHOENIXCAGER

Comment

174 sent

Comment

I have one question. who are the wikings and what the heck are they doing in our game?
                            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                            Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                              I have one question. who are the wikings and what the heck are they doing in our game?
                              They are called Wikings because I have decided so .

Gandhi

Comment

And to continue.

The Vikings are no more to find on our homeland - but I guess they will come back just as ants in the garden or pain in one's a$$.

The Mexicans tasted the deadbringing terror, our brave guerillas are able to make - together with a regular "gift" from above.

And they will get much more pollution if they continue their assult on the Peaceloving Roman Nation.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                                X