CtP-Multiplayer Cafe II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again, thanks for the hospitality
    It will be great if I make it up there, especially if you have the time for the tour throughout Canada

Comment

Now I would do that in a nano second, It's too big to see it all in a few trips.
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

Ug, its monday
        If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by checkMate
          Ug, its monday
          Too true.

My car's battery was dead this morning.
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Ug is good, mine too flame but on the old car, the new one got us going to school.

You have to love Monday's most people are as tongue tied as they are on Fridays waiting for the weekend to start.
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
              Ug is good, mine too flame but on the old car, the new one got us going to school.

You have to love Monday's most people are as tongue tied as they are on Fridays waiting for the weekend to start.
              Hey Blackice..hear ya took a trip this weekend?

Have fun?
              Attached Files
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Well no I did not trip,
                In fact me and boo had a good time playing games and playing scare tactics around the house. My back was toast so it was limited but none the less. I also got in several games online and finished my legal challenge to the Ontario government.

Here's one for you:

A lady about seven months pregnant got on a bus. She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her. She immediately moved to another seat.
                This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again. The man seemed
                more amused. When on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing. She complained to the driver and had the man arrested.
                The case came up in court. The judge asked the man what he had to say for himself. The man replied: "Well, your Honor, it was like this, When the lady
                got on the bus, I couldn't help notice her condition. She sat under an advertising sign that said, "The Double Mint Twins are coming" and I had to smile.
                Then she moved and sat under a sign that said, "Slogan's Liniment will reduce the swelling" and I had to grin. Then she placed herself under a
                sign that said, "William's Big Stick Did the Trick" and I could hardly control myself.
                BUT....when she moved the fourth time and sat under a sign that said, "Goodyear Rubber could have
                prevented this accident" I laughed out loud.
                CASE DISMISSED" said the Judge.
                Or do we?

Comment

Well no I did not trip,
                  In fact me and boo had a good time playing games and playing scare tactics around the house. My back was toast so it was limited but none the less. I also got in several games online and finished my legal challenge to the Ontario government.

Here's one for you:

A lady about seven months pregnant got on a bus. She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her. She immediately moved to another seat.
                  This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again. The man seemed
                  more amused. When on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing. She complained to the driver and had the man arrested.
                  The case came up in court. The judge asked the man what he had to say for himself. The man replied: "Well, your Honor, it was like this, When the lady
                  got on the bus, I couldn't help notice her condition. She sat under an advertising sign that said, "The Double Mint Twins are coming" and I had to smile.
                  Then she moved and sat under a sign that said, "Slogan's Liniment will reduce the swelling" and I had to grin. Then she placed herself under a
                  sign that said, "William's Big Stick Did the Trick" and I could hardly control myself.
                  BUT....when she moved the fourth time and sat under a sign that said, "Goodyear Rubber could have
                  prevented this accident" I laughed out loud.
                  CASE DISMISSED" said the Judge.
                  Attached Files

Comment

PICTURE ON THE NIGHT TABLE

After a long night of making love, he notices a photo of
                    another man on her nightstand by the bed.

He begins to worry.

"Is this your husband?" he nervously asks.

"No, silly," she replies, snuggling up to him.

"Your boyfriend, then?" he continues.

"No, not at all," she says, nibbling away at his ear.

"Is it your dad or your brother?" he inquires, hoping to be reassured.

"No, no, no!!!" she answers.

"Well, who in the h*ll is he, then?" he demands.

"That's me before the surgery."
                    Or do we?

Comment

PICTURE ON THE NIGHT TABLE

After a long night of making love, he notices a photo of
                      another man on her nightstand by the bed.

He begins to worry.

"Is this your husband?" he nervously asks.

"No, silly," she replies, snuggling up to him.

"Your boyfriend, then?" he continues.

"No, not at all," she says, nibbling away at his ear.

"Is it your dad or your brother?" he inquires, hoping to be reassured.

"No, no, no!!!" she answers.

"Well, who in the h*ll is he, then?" he demands.

"That's me before the surgery."
                      Code:
                      If only he would have taken interest in her sports hobbies he may have known
                      Attached Files

Comment

Troll you are the picture attaching master. How do you do it

You've got just the right rediculous photo for every occasion.
                        If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by checkMate
                          Troll you are the picture attaching master. How do you do it

You've got just the right rediculous photo for every occasion.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Gavrushka's doing some hard times now people, so toss him some humor. It is personal but as a community of friends we do not need to know the details. All we need to know is he needs some cheering up and some friends so toss it out k?

Troll love that last pic cats a$$
                            Copied.

Anyone going to be near toronto canada this summer?
                            Anyone live near me now?
                            I know Don does but he is too scare to meet me Hell I could pee on his front yard. Ok with a good wind, ok about huricane speed but it is close
                            Or do we?

Comment

On another note I did tell Gavrushka I was going to come in here and muck it up a bit tonight. So if I have insulted anyone, heh I SAY JOB WELL DONE
                              Or do we?

Comment

She clings to me like cellophane
                                Fake plastic submarine
                                Slowly driving me insane
                                But now that's over

So what if the sex was great
                                Just a temporary escape
                                Anorther thing I grew to hate
                                But now that's over

Why you always kick me when I'm high
                                Knock me down til we see eye to eye
                                Figured her out I know she
                                May not be Miss Right but she'll do right now

I used to hang on every word
                                Each lie was more absurd
                                Kept me so insecure
                                But now that's over

She taught me how to trust
                                And to believe in us
                                And then she taught me how to cuss....That *****!
                                It's over

I used to be such a nice boy

She clings to me like cellophane
                                Fake plastic submarine
                                Slowly driving me insane
                                But now that's over

Why you always kick me when I'm high
                                Knock me down till we see eye to eye
                                Figured her out I know she
                                May not be Miss Right but she'll do right now

Posted for a friend of mine, no not Gav,
                                It all works out in the wash and go figure, life does go on.
                                Or as Stevie Nicks once said, just like the white winged dove, sings the song sounds like she's singing...
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X