• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• READ the Question First and think about your response before viewing the
    picture.

You are driving along a narrow lane with a 'no passing' sign posted. You
    then come upon a cyclist. Do you follow this slow moving bicycle rider
    for the next 2 miles OR do you break the law and pass?

View the attached photo to choose your answer.
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

Attached Files
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

• Look Blackice, thats just Rude and even from you I find this in poor taste dont pass up an opportunity to be a nice motorist and also to meet a nice pedestrian or bicyclist...

For real, just because you have a car or truck, whats wrong with people who cant afford nothing but a bike?

Share the road my friend, slow down ..let them have the right of way they have as much right to the road as you...

and how about those whom can't afford a Bike, should we also pass them, stop offer a ride for a poor soul whom may need one....meet a new friend so to speak...
        Attached Files
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

• Grandpa.... for which time have you posted that pic now ?
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver
              Grandpa.... for which time have you posted that pic now ?
              I had it on a slip of paper, but seems it fell into the crack on the sidewalk..

sorry

Comment

• In the imortal words of Steve: "solver if I was to say I had three log ons. How much chaos would that cause, not that I do but what if I did, maybe"

Or do we?

Comment

• Blackice once wrote a Tretise on how to win by switching to almost pure infrastructure under certian circumstances. Anybody know where that one is.
                  If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• Originally posted by checkMate
                    Blackice once wrote a Tretise on how to win by switching to almost pure infrastructure under certian circumstances. Anybody know where that one is.
                    umm..I could say its "IN THE [public ] works but then that would be kinda lame

Comment

• Half way down the page checkMate
                      Or do we?

Comment

• oooo, I had forgotten how good it is just 1/2 way up this page six

Thanks for the link Black Ice.

BTW who's got our turn?
                        If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• ya good stuff up there. No biggy, er it can only be me. I have no idea why I lose these things. Well I do it comes form opening the turn closing it, working 16 hours and forgetting it exsist's lol. On the way.
                          Or do we?

Comment

• Dang Fall I dislike winter....
                            Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
                              Dang Fall I dislike winter....
                              Remember part of a song: Baby it's cold outside..... brrrrrr.......

I hate the winter too - most of all becuase of the few hours of daylight.
                              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBirdMan

Remember part of a song: Baby it's cold outside..... brrrrrr.......

I hate the winter too - most of all becuase of the few hours of daylight.
                                See now thats exactly why I love the winter..having grown up in northern Maine near Quebec in Aroostook County..windchills -30 to -50 degrees

now..just gives me that much more time to play ctp

Gramps

Comment

Working...
                                X