• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 117 to Ken
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• turn 117 to frog

We want to thank the Dornheimer for accepting our no trespass. We caonsider it a peaceful gesture.

to the American I have listening posts all around me now, that nice little army of at least 12 units and those 3 SOL's are visible. I do not have anything that many land units by you, so now I feel the need to move troops, and shift a few more sol's myself. Not a threat though, We all must do what we think to protect ourselves, and I am a large neighbor, so I understand and I am not accusing you of anything.

To thehappies I did a comparison of pollution and you had a few getting near or over 50. This may not have caused it but if your pollution was climbing and lets say you finished a factory, and you have mines, so your might lose 1 or 2 happiness for pollution in one turn, and if you were low on happiness also. 73, then it could have dropped you low enough to do that, and if you added a worker that turn it could get you under 70 in one turn, they might revolt and you would not see why. This may not have happened, but it is a way some of those cities could have.
      I have only seen unknown revolts in one other game. he was my ally and so I was small and left alone, he was my bigger protector. He could not figure out how it happened either.

Comment

• Move 184 ---> Hatschy

Comment

• Originally posted by HornedFrog
          Move 184 ---> Hatschy

Comment

• Horned frog, can you resend to Hatschy?

Comment

• Originally posted by thehappies
              Horned frog, can you resend to Hatschy?
              I posted the because
              - I normally receive turns from EPW and
              - I'm waiting for turn 118, not 184; that turn was from another game, I guess.

Comment

• Here is a reminder of the turn order. So, horned frog, it looks like you were supposed to send turn 118 to ME. Please resend turn 118 ASAP and we'll get this rolling again.

thehappies: Centrifuge of the Mongols
                EPW: Rainer of the Dornheimer
                hatschy: Hatschy of the Canadians
                Grandpa Troll: Richard Nixon of the Americans
                dancemasseuse: Ex-StaZ of the Vikings
                Gumpold: Tux of the Australians
                horned frog: Maquiladora of the Spanish

Comment

• Not sure what is going on, but I have not received move 117. I don't remember what happened on July 8 & 9, but something is mixed up. The postings show that I should have received move 117 from both dancemasseuse and gumpold. I did not get either. I am supposed to get it from Gumpold. So Gumpold, would you please resend it, and we can get this moving again.

Also, I am mystified with my posting showing a move 184 to Hatschy and The Happies request for a resend.

Comment

• I will resend turn 117 to gumpold. it looks like I might have sent it wrong. sorry if I was the hold up.

Hey, a friend told me to close my aol software and open this with internet explorer and it would probably fix the loading problem. She was right. I know aol software sucks. it was all I knew and I am really satisfied with the service though. So all you aol haters, I have already been scolded, please don't add to the fire.

Anyway I will be back posting in the thread. Ken/dancemasseuse

Comment

• Turn 117 to the Happies

Comment

• 118 to EPW

Comment

• on
                          "

Comment

• 118 to Ken
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• turn 118 to gumpold
                              to the dornhiemer, you have a phalanx standing on my listening post. If you stand on it too long it will become yours. I do not want that. You accepted a no trespass earlier, how did the guy stay there when you did that? ken

Comment

Working...
                              X