This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thehappies
    Hi, I was looking for one or more people to try an email game with (I think an email game with three or 4 human players would be totally fun--but I'm not sure how that would work with your rankings and stuff). I've played Civ3 alot and I've played CTP a couple times now. I won on Chieftan and I'm headed for a win on Emperor. How do I get on this ladder thing and get a game going? I kind of prefer small map with lots of civs, but I guess I'm willing to try anything.
    hello thehappies

welcome aboard and if you agree, i'll be glad to begin a game with lot of civs

tell here if u r interested in !
    • slytherin forever •
    http://www.wizardworkingonweb.net/

Comment

• HELLO QUINNS!!!

New challenge match
      started today

Cuaich versus Grandpa Troll

"Battle of the Bruces"

Let me know what else if anything you need sir!!

GT
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Need Cuaich's BAID and Nation. AS USUAL!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns
          Need Cuaich's BAID and Nation. AS USUAL!!
          OH..

I thought I saw him already playing a game or two????

Ill get on it though

GT

Comment

• pacman and i started today a new game called : ice age : the return

• slytherin forever •
            http://www.wizardworkingonweb.net/

Comment

• And also, AGAIN, Pacman is not on the Challenge Ladder either. I need his BAID and Nation as well. Thanks.

Comment

• here's pacman. my BAID is King, but i'm busy with some games at Emperor...

and I'm from Belgium like you can see.

Comment

• 88. Chlg 88 Dimytes vs. Mathemagician; Started Apr-2004 -- In progress.

The Axeman is comming Math Do you really want me to free him
                  First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• 82. Chlg 82 hatschy vs. berXpert finished.

Hatschy surrendered at turn 134 after I take one of his biggest cities while I was ready to invade him with marines.

This game had not much goods so our science was very slow. I captured his double crab city and destroy his trade rutes by turn 100, that stop his development and he never could be able to research SOL's.

BTW I should finish my first nuke in turn 135 and hit his capital for sure in turn 136.

Great game Hatschy.

Comment

Need Cuaich's BAID and Nation. AS USUAL!!
                      Hello Quinns.

I think I posted my BAID before the Strife game started, but as that game seems to have died away, it is probably a good thing to do it again. Here it is:

BAID: Emperor.

I am Canadian (assuming what you want is my real nation, and not my CTP nation).

Anything else?

Cheers
                      Cuaich

Comment

• Originally posted by berXpert
                        82. Chlg 82 hatschy vs. berXpert finished.

Hatschy surrendered at turn 134 after I take one of his biggest cities while I was ready to invade him with marines.

This game had not much goods so our science was very slow. I captured his double crab city and destroy his trade rutes by turn 100, that stop his development and he never could be able to research SOL's.

BTW I should finish my first nuke in turn 135 and hit his capital for sure in turn 136.

Great game Hatschy.
                        Nukes by turn 135?!! And your science was "very slow"???!!! Are you joking or what?

Comment

• *82. Chlg 82 berXpert def. hatschy; Started Feb 2004 -- Finished Aug-2004; Turns 135.

Congrats go to berXpert!

124. Chlg 124 Cuiach vs. Grandpa Troll; Started Aug-2004 -- In progress.
                          125. Chlg 125 blackgryffin vs. pacman; Started Aug-2004 -- In progress.

Comment

• Thanks for the info pacman and Cuaich.

Comment

Nukes by turn 135?!! And your science was "very slow"???!!! Are you joking or what?

Not joking, at the last turns I got SCI 5200 so 1 teach every 2 turns but my invation was with musketers and cavalery.

Remember we allowed in this game the use of wonders, that help a lot... you know Laberynt, Stone Henge, London Exchange, Galileo Telescope. In a game full of goods and using wonders by turn 100 you already had fascism or starting to research mass production.

In this game by turn 100 I still need 9 for communism

And by turn 134 I had just a few new units like 4 Figthers and 8 or 10 marines, well and next turn 1 nuke

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuaich

Hello Quinns.

I think I posted my BAID before the Strife game started, but as that game seems to have died away, it is probably a good thing to do it again. Here it is:

BAID: Emperor.

I am Canadian (assuming what you want is my real nation, and not my CTP nation).

Anything else?

Cheers
                                Cuaich
                                Thanks Bruce

Comment

Working...
                                X