Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, Troll, please put the match details (players involved in the new challenge match, mainly) here in this thread instead of the link-method that you have grown fond of. Appreciate the link, though.

Comment

• * 109. Chlg 109 Grandpa Troll def. blackgryffin; Started Jul-2004; Finished Jul-2004. Congratulations go out to Grandpa Troll for his first win on the Challenge Ladder!

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns
        Also, Troll, please put the match details (players involved in the new challenge match, mainly) here in this thread instead of the link-method that you have grown fond of. Appreciate the link, though.
        Quinns

Do you ant all the details that i put in our thread..like warm/cold-diverse,wet,bllodlust,pollution,ect. HERRE?

Its ok..I actually am not so much fond but rather have come to Embrace it, kinda like paperwork, you know..JOB's Not done til the paperwork is complete!

Gotcha if thats what you require!

(Do you want me to add the current dreatils or just start on "Next One"?)

Peace

Gramps
        Attached Files
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Quinns

Do you ant all the details that i put in our thread..like warm/cold-diverse,wet,bllodlust,pollution,ect. HERRE?

Its ok..I actually am not so much fond but rather have come to Embrace it, kinda like paperwork, you know..JOB's Not done til the paperwork is complete!

Gotcha if thats what you require!

(Do you want me to add the current dreatils or just start on "Next One"?)

Peace

Gramps
          No, not all that detail. Just the Apolyton handles (names) of the players involved in the challenge, and the date it started. That's enough. Thanks!

Comment

• Copy 10-4

I wanna be "Legit" when i win..beating down da Homeyz

Like Hammer time
            Attached Files

Comment

• as requested

Grandpa Troll versus Blackgryffin new Lnad Game started "Allies & Axels"

Started July 30 2004

Is this correct?

Peace Von Troll Helmutt of Germany

Comment

• Have you ever seen a game where the 2 players have been this close for this long?

ckeckMate and I have be neck and neck since the beginning of this game. Place your bets early....
                So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

• not that close, but here is the power graph of turn 212 of the challenge match between Dimytes and me. he is brown, i am light blue.
                  Attached Files
                  Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
                  O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Updating are we quinns?
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                      Updating are we quinns?
                      I am NOT customer service! What are you on about! I already added your match with Gryff.

Comment

• Note 11: (Ratified on 3-AUG-2004) Once a CTP PBEM Challenge Match is agreed upon by both players, then any absence from the game for over two weeks will result in a win for the present player and a loss for the absent player. This rule to take effect from 3-AUG-2004 forward, (i.e. this rule is not retroactive.)

Comment

• so, if i forget my turn for 2 weeks and Troll suddenly 'notices' it, he gets a win ?

Comment

• Yes. Don't forget!

Comment

• tough times.

Comment

• Actually, Math, Birdman (the axeman) will send a notice to you before this happens. So your scenario will not happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X