This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mathemagician
    the lowlife scanoundrel supports such a rule.

as about our agreements, Troll.
    i always live up to agreements that are made outside of the game. but in-game agreements are something totally different.
    im an honest player, but a treacherous leader.
    and I see that now..

I feel..well..like the cheerleader that went to loverslane..with the high school quarterback..

she went wide eyed but came back..well..WIDE EYED!!

Yeah

I will state here and now you are an honest player and well, as you say sir, a treacherous leader in game..

Make no agreements with Math in the game as he doesnt honor or keep them..

Ok..so we have "2" votes maybe a few more and we can move as "We have a motion on the floor Mr Chairman"
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
      I am well into this PBEM and its a ton of fun

BUT

I am also investing a lot of time and efforts as are many more...

I wuz wondering, have we contemplated or thought about the possibilities of penalizing or whatever people whom come and go with no notice..

I mean, if someone has a legit excuse..but say polays a few games games are on up there and they dissappear..shouldnt the game be forfeited and a win given to the remaining player?

Just questioning as it ticks me off when "HI!

Im new and wanna play

you do and they leave

I got snookered and slapped down but saw it was time to give up so i surrendered in a few games that were obviously lost..

I respected the player..
      I however had several that the players up and left

I did that to Math in one game because i felt he wasnt living up to our agreement

i should have been penailized for that becuase wll..Math is a lowlife scanoundrel

(sorry..didnt take my medication )

Ok..so how about it

wanna make a rule that quitters get penailized and to the survivor go the spoils?

Ok..Ill get back in my hole now..
      I don't see the harm in making this a rule. However, if someone appears to be abusing this, then we may have to modify the rule.

I'll make a poll.

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns

I don't see the harm in making this a rule. However, if someone appears to be abusing this, then we may have to modify the rule.
        hmm... since not the number of wins counts, but the position of the player you beat, how would one abuse that ?
        Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
        O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

hmm... since not the number of wins counts, but the position of the player you beat, how would one abuse that ?
          Good point, but if we were to ever use the number of wins/losses for anything in the future, I don't want to have that number (win/loss) become meaningless through abuse

Comment

• true

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns

Good point, but if we were to ever use the number of wins/losses for anything in the future, I don't want to have that number (win/loss) become meaningless through abuse
              right like having a "friend" say Hi Im Newbie Nick anyone wanna play?

Then say "BOB" a veteran plays him after awhile Newbie Nick dissappears and Bob gets a win and this is a pattern then yes I would say its obvious abuse and we should all be able to spot "abuse" when it comes to PBEM as well as other forms of telecommunications abuse
              Attached Files

Comment

• well ... if we begin so ... i won't be in front of my computer from 5 pm (european time) on sunday til monday late in the night ... so : "avis à grand pa troll and maths" with who i'm playing pbem these days
                • slytherin forever •
                http://www.wizardworkingonweb.net/

Comment

• Originally posted by blackgryffin
                  well ... if we begin so ... i won't be in front of my computer from 5 pm (european time) on sunday til monday late in the night ... so : "avis à grand pa troll and maths" with who i'm playing pbem these days
                  do i see a CTP player with a private life here ?
                  and the rest of the time you are sitting in front of your computer ?

Comment

well ... if we begin so ... i won't be in front of my computer from 5 pm (european time) on sunday til monday late in the night ... so : "avis à grand pa troll and maths" with who i'm playing pbem these days
                    We also post HERE when away..as a central reporting area!

Will miss ya..but somehow will survive!!

Peace

Gramps

Comment

do i see a CTP player with a private life here ?
                      and the rest of the time you are sitting in front of your computer ?
                      yes mostly part when i'm not on a mountain climbing as up i can, or when i'm not with my girlfriend

and she comes back from canada after one month of vacation at home sunday at 6 pm ( european time )

so you see the point
                      • slytherin forever •

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Will miss ya..but somehow will survive!!

Peace

Gramps

i do not want be desagreable ... but sorry grand pa troll : i won't miss you ... hum ... important stuff will call all my attention
                        • slytherin forever •

Comment

yes mostly part when i'm not on a mountain climbing as up i can, or when i'm not with my girlfriend

and she comes back from canada after one month of vacation at home sunday at 6 pm ( european time )

so you see the point
                          i see.
                          so you expect two passionate nights after her return, before you get up on monday night after the cigarette to play your CTP turns, right ?

Comment

i do not want be desagreable ... but sorry grand pa troll : i won't miss you ... hum ... important stuff will call all my attention
                            ya dun think of yar gran'pa when yar kissin yar girl ?

Comment

i see.
                              so you expect two passionate nights after her return, before you get up on monday night after the cigarette to play your CTP turns, right ?

damned no ! if i make this, she will be very angry ( and she will be right !!! )
                              she already find i spend too much time with my computer she calls the second wife of the home ! so : i share my time between her, readings ( we both love read ) and computer stuff and i always asks if she's ok : i don't want to loose her for a too much time spent in front of a machine !!!
                              • slytherin forever •

Comment

• and i wouldnt want to lose even my old stupid slow infected PC for too much time spent with a girl.

Mathematical proof that girls are evil:

1.) We all know, girls require Time and Money. Therefore:
                                Girls = Time * Money

2.) Time is Money. Therefore:
                                Girls = Money * Money = Money ^ 2

3.) Money is the root of all Evil, Money = Sqrt (Evil). Therefore:
                                Girls = (Sqrt (Evil))^2 = Evil

Q.E.D.

Comment

Working...
                                X