This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dimytes
    Awesome that means I will get turns in my challenge with you every day now?

©2004 Dimytes
    it means you will get turns often enough to get our match done before i need 3 hours to play any of my other turns.
    Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
    O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathemagician
      **(it means you will get turns often enough to get our match done before)** i need 3 hours to play any of my other turns.
      3 hours for a turn I am seldom using more than 2 minutes (up to 15-20 minutes in the late game, when it goes high and I am in a hot war).

Maybe that explains why I am placed as number 10 and you higher up
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBirdMan
        3 hours for a turn I am seldom using more than 2 minutes (up to 15-20 minutes in the late game, when it goes high and I am in a hot war).
        if you like i will send you a turn of this game (turn 206, early Diamond Age)

Originally posted by TheBirdMan
        Maybe that explains why I am placed as number 10 and you higher up
        you mean because im better or because my losses take longer ?

Comment

• how many people here are playing PBEM games these times ?
          • slytherin forever •
          http://www.wizardworkingonweb.net/

Comment

• in this thread ? i would say all that have at least one game (win or loss) entered for the ladder. except for a few quiet ones (David - to be expected back some time, Mieciofok - probably not to be expected back)

Comment

• i'm playing a pbem game now but it's quite long ... interesting to practice the vertue of patience !!!

but i wonder if i could play another 1 or 2 PBEM game ... is there someone(s) who have time to begin a play or a game which begins soon ???

hum ...
              • slytherin forever •

Comment

• hmm havent heard from blackice for a while about our upcoming challenge game. if he changed his mind i might have time for one.

Comment

if you like i will send you a turn of this game (turn 206, early Diamond Age)
                  No thanks - I have 20 running games right now... and am lazy moderator on 2 more.

you mean because im better or because my losses take longer ?
                  Both I guess.
                  First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

hmm havent heard from blackice for a while about our upcoming challenge game. if he changed his mind i might have time for one.
                    cool ... thanx mathemagician and if birdman doesn't want this turn 206, could you send it to me please ? i'll be really interested in ! i never saw other CTP players games ...

• slytherin forever •

Comment

• Originally posted by blackgryffin
                      i'm playing a pbem game now but it's quite long ... interesting to practice the vertue of patience !!!

but i wonder if i could play another 1 or 2 PBEM game ... is there someone(s) who have time to begin a play or a game which begins soon ???

hum ...
                      Blackygryffin we could start an ocean game to go as perhaps Seafood Buffet against our ongoing buffet game?

Let me know..and I'll start it up..

Just asking....
                      Attached Files
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• with pleasure grandpa !!! i love oceans

i can play any game you want

seafood seems to be an excellent name !

mathemagician : unable to read your CTP document got a message error : unable to read same game file - load game error ( + a number of alpha digits )

too sad !
                        Last edited by blackgryffin; July 21, 2004, 09:55.
                        • slytherin forever •

Comment

• Ok slap another challenge match up and the thread is here for SEAFOOD LOVERS BUFFET

Happy trawling from Tug Boat Troll
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

mathemagician : unable to read your CTP document got a message error : unable to read same game file - load game error ( + a number of alpha digits )

too sad !
                            tried a reboot of your PC ?
                            the game has a couple of SLIC modifications, but these should all be included in the save game file, so no compatibility problems. are you using CTP 1.2 ?

Comment

• lololololololololololol

in fact i got a macintosh osX and ... lolololol ... so i don't have to reboot the pc
                              yes i play CTP 1.2 but if you have some mods or some slic files changes, normal i can't open it

i have to get the same slic files changes to open it ... hélas !

by the way ... i'm looking for to change some txt and slic file for a function i saw in the files of CTP1 but inactive in the game : give, exchange and demand a city ... do u think it's a big deal ??
                              • slytherin forever •

Comment

in fact i got a macintosh osX and ... lolololol ... so i don't have to reboot the pc
                                okay, should have said computer (i always think of PC as a computer, else i would say windows - ah whatever)
                                dont you mac guys reboot anything ?

Originally posted by blackgryffin
                                yes i play CTP 1.2 but if you have some mods or some slic files changes, normal i can't open it
                                is that a difference to a PC too ? normally (on a PC at least) slic file changes alone dont corrupt the file.

Originally posted by blackgryffin
                                by the way ... i'm looking for to change some txt and slic file for a function i saw in the files of CTP1 but inactive in the game : give, exchange and demand a city ... do u think it's a big deal ??
                                depends if it was actually implemented in the CTP source code. assuming it was, you should be able to just make a backup of your script.slc and incomment those functions that refer to city exchange. however, you would need to select that option inside the game somehow, since it is not part of the diplomatic screen. that could be much more complicated. better ask someone else...

Comment

Working...
                                X