Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add THIS ONE TOO as I am doing the Ironman CTP PBEM!

Thx

Gramps
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• 85. Chlg 85 Dimytes vs. ricketyclik; Started Mar-2004 -- In progress.

That one finished quite a while ago, but I'm pretty sure you recorded the loss/win.

Edit: Game 85 is actually still in progress, as of 8 July 2003

79. Chlg 79 ricketyclik vs. Milamber; Started Jan-2004 -- In progress.

I hereby concede this game to Milamber at turn 190. Once again he has outwitted, outlasted and outplayed me.

New challenge: ricketyclik vs Milamber, about to be created, Milamber has already accepted (before I even challenged him )
      Last edited by ricketyclik; July 8, 2004, 05:38.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
        add THIS ONE TOO as I am doing the Ironman CTP PBEM!

Thx

Gramps
        I need to know EPW's BAID and Nation of Residence (USA, I think but one can never be sure... look at Solver... He has Israel's flag but is from Latvia!)

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik
          85. Chlg 85 Dimytes vs. ricketyclik; Started Mar-2004 -- In progress.

That one finished quite a while ago, but I'm pretty sure you recorded the loss/win.

*76. Chlg 76 Dimytes def. ricketyclik (4XPG); Started Jan-2004 -- Finished Mar-2004; Turns 157.

No I never did, Ricketyclik. I recorded the first one (76), but 85 I never knew finished and it is not included in the win/loss for either of you. Who won?

Comment

• *79. Chlg 79 Milamber def. ricketyclik (Resigned); Started Jan-2004 -- Finished Jul-2004; Turns 191.

Congrats Milamber!

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns
              I need to know EPW's BAID and Nation of Residence (USA, I think but one can never be sure... look at Solver... He has Israel's flag but is from Latvia!)
              Yes, USA but I prefer California . Let me go beat a game on diety and I'll report back.
              "

Comment

• California is the center of the universe. Everyone knows that but won't admit it! Okay report your results here when you finish. Thanks.

Comment

It hasn't finished at all! It's just been sleeping. Sorry for the false report there Quinns.

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns
                    California is the center of the universe. Everyone knows that but won't admit it!
                    Does California have a Calif ?
                    Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
                    O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• I want to be Calif instead of the Calif.

Sign.

Iznogood

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathemagician

Does California have a Calif ?
                        No, they have a Terminator.
                        If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by checkMate
                            No, they have a Terminator.
                            Attached Files
                            "

Comment

It hasn't finished at all! It's just been sleeping. Sorry for the false report there Quinns.
                              That will be a 25 dollar false-report charge please. I'll deduct it from your account. You can check on the status of games yourself by going to the top post on this thread and CTRL-F'ing (or finding) your name on the matches listing. You should see the status of all your matches that way (that's what I do.)

Comment

• A little question: Why not let the 1x1 SuperLeague games counts as challenge games too?

Of course only where both players ARE active on the Challengeladder and agree to let the result of the game be recorded both places!?!
                                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                                X