This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
    Ok..I lost twice to Dimytes the wabbit humping Viking!
    This is the root of your problem, Grandpa. I see you have a bit of the Birdman and Ice disease where you "dismiss" high population growth as a "rabbit strategy". Until you realize that initial high population with many cities is CRUCIAL then you will continue to get your butt kicked. QUIT CALLING IT RABBIT AND GET WITH THE PROGRAM JACK!

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns

This is the root of your problem, Grandpa. I see you have a bit of the Birdman and Ice disease where you "dismiss" high population growth as a "rabbit strategy". Until you realize that initial high population with many cities is CRUCIAL then you will continue to get your butt kicked. QUIT CALLING IT RABBIT AND GET WITH THE PROGRAM JACK!
      And here is a decent answer:

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• *83. Chlg 83 berXpert def. blackice ; Started Feb 2004 -- Finished Jun 2004; Turns 117.
        *97. Chlg 97 Johny Cartonny def. Grandpa Troll; Started May-2004 -- Finished Jun 2004.

Congrats go to berXpert and Johny Cartonny!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBirdMan

And here is a decent answer:

I see, thanks for the answer.

Comment

• Ohh dear, what was THAT?

Are the rumors really correct?

Is it true that.... Birdmans capitol just revolted to barbarians?

How could that be possible?

©Dimytes 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns

Let me tell ya a story
              about a man named Jed
              Poor Mountainman
              barely kept his family fed

Then one day he was
              shooting at some food
              and up from the ground
              came some bubbling crude

Oil that is
              Black Gold
              Texas Tea

Well the first thing ya know
              Old Jeds a Millionaire
              Kin folks said
              "Jed move away from thar"
              Said Californias
              place you oughta be
              so he loaded up the truck
              and moved to Beverly

~whew~

Ok..I know that Jed was hunting Rabbits!

I also know while doing so he struck GOLD!

So..I am now learning through a ~ahem~ private instructor

How to win Big by striking gold and striking at the heart of Wabbit Ville!!

Peace

Gramps
              Attached Files
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• This is the root of your problem, Grandpa. I see you have a bit of the Birdman and Ice disease where you "dismiss" high population growth as a "rabbit strategy". Until you realize that initial high population with many cities is CRUCIAL then you will continue to get your butt kicked. QUIT CALLING IT RABBIT AND GET WITH THE PROGRAM JACK!

Humm I'm confused Quinn, I do not recall "dismissing" "rabbit strategy". I call it that but dismiss it? A nice balance is critical, I also know Birdy expands fast too, but in an island game he has not quite got the growth bit down he will. The formula is sound, you just need to know when and how to grow too. The "rabbit strategy" good name self descriptive too. Troll will catch on he just needs to work out a flexable formula.
                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimytes
                  Ohh dear, what was THAT?

Are the rumors really correct?

Is it true that.... Birdmans capitol just revolted to barbarians?

How could that be possible?

©Dimytes 2004
                  Just a minor set back - but I am going to X-ify those three munks when I catch them
                  First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• The babarian garrison just left the city - it's now back where it belongs.

And Scottich government has just moved to another city - NP.

As for the little Viking raid...... you will se, that this small problem has been solved too. And certain ajustments in the defense are ordered to avoid future "accidents" based on Viking aggression

It does not "count", that the Scottich first "skinned" a Viking slaver, who was spotted on a local inn, where he was that unlucky to meet one from my diplomatic staff. It was too easy to spot him out due to the chains he "played" with .

Gandhi

Comment

• Comment

• You started the war, you had other options but now you will have to pay the price for it.

2nd scottish city liberated from dictatorship.

©Dimytes 2004

Comment

• i thought this spy action (causing a revolt) had a very low success rate ?
                          Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
                          O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Not really, same successrate as most other "undercover" actions.

©Dimytes 2004

Comment

• Ohh right, and it wasn't a spy that I used because it is a bit difficult i think. There are better and MUCH cheaper ways, at least when you have Theocraz(c)y.

Btw, obviously Birdnams people do not like their rulers religion, 5 of his cities just converted to the true and only religion in the world...

It should give me some good for a while I still haven't managed to catch up with Birdnams kick ass sience

3rd scottish city liberated. I wonder where that defence is hiding that the pathetic scottish ruler is talking about.

©Dimytes 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimytes
                                Ohh right, and it wasn't a spy that I used because it is a bit difficult i think. There are better and MUCH cheaper ways, at least when you have Theocraz(c)y.

Btw, obviously Birdnams people do not like their rulers religion, 5 of his cities just converted to the true and only religion in the world...

It should give me some good for a while I still haven't managed to catch up with Birdnams kick ass sience

3rd scottish city liberated. I wonder where that defence is hiding that the pathetic scottish ruler is talking about.

©Dimytes 2004

I tell you people, there are NO, i repeat No Vikings except on Sailboats in tub.

Now please step away from Infidel Vikings preaching on your ruination ignore they go away!

Attached Files
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                                X