Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not note I have a challenge from Blackice.

As you are 6 positions away I prefer to wait until you win vs checkmate or david42one in order to be more "fair" with rules accepted here.

If you apply for the rule where you challenge them and they don't respond then in 2 weeks we can play
    Last edited by berXpert; February 8, 2004, 03:35.

Comment

Hmm, I think the time has come to challenge you, berXpert. Since I'm currently no. 3 on the ladder, this shouldn't be a problem. Do you accept? If so, what are your preferences?

@quinns: Some updates for the ladder:

- chlg #11 with FlameFlash (a match from SuperLeague 1) ended last month; I won.

- chlg #19 with Frozzy (also from SL1) didn't make it beyond turn 11. I don't believe we will ever finish that one (Frozzy ??? ).

- chlg #40 with ricketyclik ended August 2003 (sorry for the delay); I won.

Comment

Ladder updated. Also, dropped mpteach and added back FlameFlash. Thanks for the updates.

Comment

Originally posted by berXpert
          I did not note I have a challenge from Blackice.

As you are 6 positions away I prefer to wait until you win vs checkmate or david42one in order to be more "fair" with rules accepted here.
          Right, that is your prerogative, berXpert. Anyone may challenge anyone, as did blackice. But you are not obliged to accept any match from anyone more than three below you. However, hatschy has just challenged you. You are "obliged" to accept that challenge! Should you decide to accept, it should be a good match!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinns
            Ladder updated. Also, dropped mpteach and added back FlameFlash. Thanks for the updates.
            Where does that leave the status of our "dual-duel"?
            Attached Files
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by hatschy

- chlg #40 with ricketyclik ended August 2003 (sorry for the delay); I won.
              I think I reported that one... Hang on, let me check...

Ah yes, here it is, and I'm pretty sure a loss was recorded for me against it at the time, so you you'd better remove that 13th loss from my name Quinns
              Last edited by ricketyclik; February 8, 2004, 18:36.

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik

I think I reported that one... Hang on, let me check...

Ah yes, here it is, and I'm pretty sure a loss was recorded for me against it at the time, so you you'd better remove that 13th loss from my name Quinns
                Yes you reported in earlier, ricketyclik, I just never posted it to the ladder. My fault there. Hatschy was right to report it again, and the ladder is right as it stands now. Count your wins and losses by going to the top post and then hitting ctrl-f and finding "ricketyclik".
                Last edited by quinns; February 8, 2004, 23:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Where does that leave the status of our "dual-duel"?
                  Unfortunately, the match is cancelled, with results similar to a draw (that is -- no change to the standings). Unless you can contact mpteach and get him to concede the match on this thread, you can't get a win. The only way to prevent this in the future is to try to find opponents that you know will finish the match, (or at least concede the match if they can't finish it, for whatever reason.)

Comment

Unfortunately, the match is cancelled, with results similar to a draw (that is -- no change to the standings). Unless you can contact mpteach and get him to concede the match on this thread, you can't get a win. The only way to prevent this in the future is to try to find opponents that you know will finish the match, (or at least concede the match if they can't finish it, for whatever reason.)
                    That was the reason when I played Dimytes, I saw he had on the PG blew so far ahead on tech and settlers..I conceded!

I am dissapointed and thus shall cross him off the list to play.

This sucks and yet another reason a person should be rewarded a win if another simply "Vanishes"..or puts game on hold for apparanetly no reason..

No problemos...

Peace

Grandpa "Wasting-time-posting-his-frustrations"-Troll
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                      Grandpa "Wasting-time-posting-his-frustrations"-Troll

Comment

Yes you reported in earlier, ricketyclik, I just never posted it to the ladder. My fault there. Hatschy was right to report it again, and the ladder is right as it stands now. Count your wins and losses by going to the top post and then hitting ctrl-f and finding "ricketyclik".

Comment

I accept hatschy challenge.

Standar settings could be fine but I can play what ever settings you like, just to make a fair game I can accept / suggest a restart if turn 0 is realy awful.

If you don't mind just send turn 0 to: berXpert at yahoo.com.mx

I like to play as Mexicans

Comment

Ber bows out: News Flash Apolyton style....

Berxpert pulls rank to bow out of a game with Blackice.....

Interview as follows:

Chickenfollower:
                            So Ber I loosely add Expert, you passed on the Blackice challenge why?
                            Berxpert: I used the rules
                            Chickenfollower:
                            Ok but do you think you are better?
                            Chickenfollower:
                            If you could explain why you would not play him

Ok there you have it a desprite want a be holding number 1, again:
                            Chickenfollower:
                            Ok but do you think you could beat him

O well rules
                            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                            Or do we?

Comment

Crud BlackIce, even if I played you, and you beat the crap out of me like last time, you still wouldn't be within 3 of Berx. Do you have a challenge with Quinn's?
                              If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                                Ber bows out: News Flash Apolyton style....

Berxpert pulls rank to bow out of a game with Blackice.....

Interview as follows:

Chickenfollower:
                                So Ber I loosely add Expert, you passed on the Blackice challenge why?
                                Chickenfollower:
                                Ok but do you think you are better?
                                Chickenfollower:
                                If you could explain why you would not play him

Ok there you have it a desprite want a be holding number 1, again:
                                Chickenfollower:
                                Ok but do you think you could beat him

O well rules
                                Even though this is Old news It is still GREAT STUFF...
                                Pete Rules -R- Rules..ridiculus as they may be...

I had to stomach my time and efforts with MPTeach he has dragged on & on and gone MIA..I see he has dropped because of inactivity..I should get the win..but dont..

Swallowing Hard..(That dont sound good DOES it? )

But alas..Rules-to-B-followed..

Peace

Grandpa-"ATTICA!-ATTTICA!-ATTICA!-"Troll

Disclaimer:

U gotta be old enuff to know what that referenced
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X