This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quinns
    Oops! berXpert I thought your game with Hatschy was a STANDARD settings PBEM Challenge Match?? NO WONDERS ALLOWED!
    Kick His @$$

C-B@$$

Hmm...now that wouldnt set well with me..although..in PBEM & MP Online..I have had no problems..I'd just kick the player and start a fresh game..

Peace

Grandpa "4-Gives & 4-Gets-YOU " Troll
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Cool folks! berXpert and I have agreed on changing our settings from "standard except skill level deity" to "standard except skill level deity and wonders allowed". So everything is ok!

Comment

• Originally posted by hatschy
        Cool folks! berXpert and I have agreed on changing our settings from "standard except skill level deity" to "standard except skill level deity and wonders allowed". So everything is ok!
        how happy i am that you had not originally agreed on "standard except skill level deity and map size gigantic and barbarians raging hordes and ruins on and donut world and bloodlust on and pollution off and number of civilisations 5 and wet/dry 0% and warm/cold 100% and ocean/land 0% and island/continent 100% and uniform/divers 100% and few/many goods 0%" and then changed your settings from "standard except skill level deity and map size gigantic and barbarians raging hordes and ruins on and donut world and bloodlust on and pollution off and number of civilisations 5 and wet/dry 0% and warm/cold 100% and ocean/land 0% and island/continent 100% and uniform/divers 100% and few/many goods 0%" to "standard except skill level deity and map size gigantic and barbarians raging hordes and ruins on and donut world and bloodlust on and pollution off and number of civilisations 5 and wet/dry 0% and warm/cold 100% and ocean/land 0% and island/continent 100% and uniform/divers 100% and few/many goods 0% and wonders allowed" !!!
        Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
        O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathemagician

how happy i am that you had not originally agreed on "standard except skill level deity and map size gigantic and barbarians raging hordes and ruins on and donut world and bloodlust on and pollution off and number of civilisations 5 and wet/dry 0% and warm/cold 100% and ocean/land 0% and island/continent 100% and uniform/divers 100% and few/many goods 0%" and then changed your settings from "standard except skill level deity and map size gigantic and barbarians raging hordes and ruins on and donut world and bloodlust on and pollution off and number of civilisations 5 and wet/dry 0% and warm/cold 100% and ocean/land 0% and island/continent 100% and uniform/divers 100% and few/many goods 0%" to "standard except skill level deity and map size gigantic and barbarians raging hordes and ruins on and donut world and bloodlust on and pollution off and number of civilisations 5 and wet/dry 0% and warm/cold 100% and ocean/land 0% and island/continent 100% and uniform/divers 100% and few/many goods 0% and wonders allowed" !!!
          Math: I hope you (and others) are joking.

All are use standard rules +/- whatever they ACTIVE agrees too.
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBirdMan
            Math: I hope you (and others) are joking.

All are use standard rules +/- whatever they ACTIVE agrees too.
            what do you mean ?

Comment

• I believe he means that everyone should use the standard rules together with any alterations to them upon which they both actively agree.

Comment

• BINGO!
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

what do you mean ? Although my tutor in scholl..heh..dun grajeated sisth grad..was Jethro Bodine..I aint da brightest bulb in the patch..um..er..well..seems as though ah knot and a few other numbahs go her and there..but..now that thar Grandpa troll..weeeeee dooogggy as my Unkle Jed wud say sez he..he smarter than a Badger in a chicken coop..yupp..now hes got tha smarts in da famuly

Hey..yah know what a Redneck sez raght before he has an axedent?
                  Hey Ya'll Watch this......
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Mathemagician is either joking --- or he has lost his mind. Have you ever thought of seeing a psychiatrist, Math? OF COURSE NOT THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ME!!!

Comment

• i was joking, but i dont know if it is was in Birdman's sense, because i didnt understand what he meant.

Comment

Have you ever thought of seeing a psychiatrist, Math?
                        i have had a psychotherapist for one year.

Comment

• Oh... Oops! I was only JOKING!

Comment

Oh... Oops! I was only JOKING!

Lets just agree it was a Cross-Cultural language - Barrier thingey..

S*N*A*F*U

and move on..ok?
                            Attached Files

Comment

i have had a psychotherapist for one year.
                              Don't you think it is about time you released them?? They start to smell a bit just after the year mark..
                              He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X