Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no, the 14 was correct. with me starts the new turn. but 8 was very odd.
    Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
    O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Nope, I sent turn 15 to you, who are first! I didn't say I played it, just sent it.
      You might be the first one playing turns, but I am the first one sending them

©Dimytes 2004

Comment

• yes youre right

Comment

• ...anyone seen a turn lately????

Attached Files
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Nope. No sign of the turn.

Continuing my theme of critisism of Troll's pictures - isn't that creature gesturing in the wrong order - I always theought it was "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil", although a quick Google does demonstrate much disagreement on this point (First page of results has 4 different orderings in).

Comment

• Originally posted by J Bytheway
              Nope. No sign of the turn.

Continuing my theme of support of Grandpa Troll's pictures - isn't that Extremely creative of Grandpa Troll gesturing in the hope that the World's order of seeing things done in efficient & productive manner will inevitably bring many more to play Call To Power, the worlds best PC Game- I always thought Grandpa Troll to be nothing short of a genius! I am never amazed at Grandpa Troll's comments, he is on the cutting edge of thought provoking, action inducing and motivational speaking for which there is no equal, in my opinion that is. I just wanted to say although we havent had the turns like we should, although Mathemagician is a L@^^e@$$, which is really sad in and of itself, Grandpa Troll is why I keep playing ~sigh~ He is MY HERO!!
              Thanks for the Kind comments JBYTHEWAY, although really, you should cut Math down.

Understood?

He is a nice guy, 4-Real!

Oh..and Yes..I do a little "Motivational" speaking from time to time.....

Peace

Grandpa "Trying-2-be-A-peace-monger" Troll
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by J Bytheway
                Continuing my theme of critisism of Troll's pictures - isn't that creature gesturing in the wrong order - I always theought it was "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil", although a quick Google does demonstrate much disagreement on this point (First page of results has 4 different orderings in).
                AFAIK here in germany we speak of three apes each performing one gesture.

Comment

• I just got it... I'll be playing it soon, don't throw anything just yet, GT.
                  I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Originally posted by FlameFlash
                    I just got it... I'll be playing it soon, don't throw anything just yet, GT.
                    I'LL THROW DA DAMNED BOOK AT YAH..

if you dont hurry up!!

GT
                    Attached Files

Comment

• ..sad day indeed..a first for me..turn 15 I am dead..my turn wont tell me what happened..just a skull on turn and I cant even see why..dont know if I was attacked..certianly not a barb..its turn 15....

Oh well..a first

Peace

GG

C ya 'round

GT
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Troll. that happens when I city grows to size 2. Then you get 1 more unhappiness. the city riots. Because of the city growth it has 0 food stored and a city that riots with 0 food stored will decrease in size. If you happen to build a settler the same turn, the city poofs and you just have a settler where the city once was. It has happened to me many times.

©Dimytes 2004
                        Last edited by Dimytes; April 25, 2004, 16:49.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimytes
                          Troll. that happens when I city grows to size 2. Then you get 1 more unhappiness. the city riots. Because of the city growth it has 0 food stored and a city that riots with 0 food stored will decrease in size. If you happen to build a settler the same turn, the city poofs and you just have a settler where the city once was. It has happened to me many times.
                          I had a size "1" and was going to build a second city on that particular turn...I was 11 turns from growth of my city...

BTW...

I am done so I looked at the turns so to see why it happened...

I will say without details..some folks here have definetly an inside edge on making the settlers...I am impressed!!

Peace

Dead 'n'gone GT

My Last Attachment

Peace

GT
                          Attached Files

Comment

• 15 to Dymites.

Hard luck, Troll .

Comment

• Turn 16 to M

©Dimytes 2004

Comment

• there is another thing i observed where your desription might fit onto, troll.

i often have newly founded cities that riot and die the very turn after their foundation, but didnt show any unhappiness before.
                                in those cases where they dont die i often find that the same slider settings will make the city be unhappy on the next turn, but not on the turn of foundation.

so my conclusion is that either the happiness values shown for new cities are somehow miscalculated, OR that there is a new factor weighing in on the city only at the start of the next turn. both lead to the same result: the city riots and dies occasionally.

as a workaround i check the slider settings where my new city will just riot and then improve the happiness not by one adjustment, but by two, but only for the first turn of existance of the city. i change it back one setting on the next turn, assuming that the values will be correct then.
                                that is, if i remember that in both relevant turns. it is indeed annoying, but i dont know anything else to do about it.

aside from that, i also had cities with happiness 73 or more riot occasionally, even with no other rioting city around.. strange.

Comment

Working...
                                X