ADSL and Multiplayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADSL and Multiplayer

I've changed my internet connection to ADSL (bluewin.ch) and have a running connection, but when I try to enter a lobby ( I find the servers) I get stuck.
    After a while I get the message Unable to enter lobby. After that my game is hanging with the "leaving lobby" window/message.

Before I changed my connection type everything was running ok, so nothing wrong with installation of patch/version.

Any clues such as inherent problems with ADSL due to missing ip-address?
    Last edited by KSO; January 7, 2004, 14:38.

Welcome to our community!!

I would try two things:

First: Make sure that in your Internet Connections you dont have "checked" dialup connection

Second: Make sure your server file has not been corrupted, as it does do that at times

Hope this helps!

Peace

Grandpa Troll
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Thanks, actually I played a game with you on the 1 or 2 of january. And now I recall : I couldn't enter again after I was disconnected but I don't remember if it was the lobby or the game itself I couldn't enter.

Thereafter I travelled home and faced the problems described.

Well, I've replaced the server().dat file without result. How to see if my connection is checked or not I don't have a clue (OS : Linux) .

Comment

Did you have to reboot KSO?
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

Working...
        X