Production Rollover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Production Rollover

Is there a way to make the production roll over in each city? i.e. Unit costs 1000 production and my city is productin 1200 production. 200 units are wasted, is there a way to get it to carry over much like how the science points carry over? Thanks.

Matt

PW takes care of production over runs.
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

So are you saying that in somthing cost 800 production and my city produces 1000, the extra points go to PW without setting the PW rate to 20%?
      So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod
        So are you saying that in somthing cost 800 production and my city produces 1000, the extra points go to PW without setting the PW rate to 20%?
        No, that definately doesn't happen - I'm not sure what blackice is trying to say.

Comment

Try getting your cities to build say ten cities building graneries. Now adjust them all to finish at the same time. Now yes increase your pw to 20. Increase it at the very last turn, place all workers in all cities on max production for that turn.

All and any extra production points are added to pw, as some cities will have higher production rate than others.

Correct?

BI
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

Working...
          X