Originally posted by EPW

Congratualations on your well deserved promotion

Awaiting authorization.
    EPW

As soon as it appears to me I will authorize you

Welcome aboard
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I am Bruce K. Cronkite, a.k.a. Grandpa Troll. I have been asked and have eagerly agreed to be a leader, not a dictator for Call To Power Super League.

I love Apolyton and my favorite all time game is Call To Power.

I want us to finish this season then focus on an exciting new season.

I also ask you to consider a series of Succession Games. A Succession Game is where all players are on one team. Each player plays 10 turns and then hands the reign over to the next in line. You simply post in the particular thread that you are playing and download the save and post the results, highlights and possible shortcomings, basic strategy you set up. The next player can follow or change his mind, which makes it so interesting!

I love to try to motivate and inspire. I do not dictate nor demand. This is a gaming site and a family of fun location! Lets have fun, use strategies and tactics. But have it an enjoyable environment all the way through.

Please feel free to contact me and lets get various discussions underway.

I would encourage expediting any games that have been dragging on and if it is by consensus agreed upon, let us prepare our next season.

I am Grandpa Troll, servant to all whom want adventure and a good time playing Call To Power!

Comment

Count me in for the new season, if thats ok

Comment

Originally posted by tism
          Count me in for the new season, if thats ok

I will get to work on this along with Platypus Rex and we will see how we can get this better organized

You are a worthy adversary and a team will do well with your commitment

This is very cool, having dedicated players still interested in playing this game

Gramps

Comment

Working...
          X