66 sent
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Chicken Run Part IV
Collapse
X
-
I'll play but you'll have to fill me in on whats going on lol.Player needed in Chicken Run.
Only up to turn 67, top third of the field, early days.
Apply in the thread.
EPW, you may be interested in taking this one."...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
OK EPW, I'll forward you the turn I just played and sent to Pave. (Pave don't play the turn I just sent, wait for EPW to send you the turn).
I'll also send you Pave's address, you send your played turns in this game to him, and cc them to me (because I am the moderator).
I'll grab your address out of the recruitment centre, but you really ought to remove it to avoid netbots collecting it for spamming you.
More info on game in email to come... Oh, and read back through the game thread, and previous threads, the links to which are in the first post of each thread.
Comment
-
Game sent turn 67 to Pave (and ricketyclik)
-Hope I did it right
Edit: Whoops
exceeded my hotmail bandwith-need to clear some stuff before I send
Edit2: Okay sent again; though I have a terribly feeling I sent it twice, sorry, it did it automatically.Last edited by EPW; July 7, 2004, 00:44."...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
Hm, you asked to be reminded on June, 1st. I sent my last Chicken Run turn (turn 67) on May, 31st. I thought that you wanted to be reminded on future turns. Sorry.Originally posted by ricketyclik
67 to Pave.
Sorry for the holdup folks. Hatschy, you forgot to tell me to play the turn in the subject line...
Comment
Comment