Clear All

• SLII: Raging Hordes vs. Dream Team

2x2 Game Started

Standard Superleague Settings

Blue- David42one
    Orange- Paul
    Green- Hatschy
    Pink- Yoda
    Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.
    - Isaac Asimov, 1920-1992

Modifications

I take it you have veto'd any modifications to the standard settings? LOL We will have to determine which wonders to veto (if any) over the first turn or two I guess.

Good luck everyone.
    yoda

Comment

1x1

Might as well keep our 1x1 games here. Hatschy, when would you like to get our 1x1 game going? Also, would you like any modifications to the standard settings (your hosting).
      yoda

Comment

Re: Modifications

Originally posted by yoda
        I take it you have veto'd any modifications to the standard settings? LOL We will have to determine which wonders to veto (if any) over the first turn or two I guess.

Good luck everyone.
        yoda
        Well, I did start the game with the standard settings, but that had more to do with laziness than anything else. I wouldn't be opposed to restarting if this is a big issue, but what settings did you want to modify? Also, I can't think of any wonders I'd like to veto...
        Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.

Comment

Re: Re: Modifications

Originally posted by david42one

Well, I did start the game with the standard settings, but that had more to do with laziness than anything else. I wouldn't be opposed to restarting if this is a big issue, but what settings did you want to modify? Also, I can't think of any wonders I'd like to veto...
          LOL... then I guess removing all wonders is out of the question. But being serious, the modifications I would suggest (personal preferences more than anything) would be:
          map = gigantic
          land 30% (standard is 40)
          ocean 40% (standard is 50)
          possibly moving diversity to 100 (standard is 7)

No big deal on any of these. For vetoing wonders, my vote would be for edison's lab.
          yoda

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Modifications

No big deal on any of these. For vetoing wonders, my vote would be for edison's lab.
            yoda
            Ok, then we'll keep the settings as they are. As far as I understand it, you don't need a vote to veto a wonder, so edison's lab is now vetoed.

Comment

Re: 1x1

Might as well keep our 1x1 games here. Hatschy, when would you like to get our 1x1 game going? Also, would you like any modifications to the standard settings (your hosting).
              yoda
              I'd like to stick to the standard settings, but if you like to apply some modifications, this is also possible. No wonders vetoed from my side. And please tell me your nation/leader name for setup.

Comment

Re: Re: 1x1

Originally posted by hatschy

I'd like to stick to the standard settings, but if you like to apply some modifications, this is also possible. No wonders vetoed from my side. And please tell me your nation/leader name for setup.
                My preferences for settings would be 4 4 3 4 7 8 (or perhaps 10 for diversity). Standard settings are 4 4 4 5 7 8. I would also prefer barbarians at ruins only, but up to you. what about AI? Do you want to stick with the 2 standard or eliminate them? For wonders, I will veto edison's lab and london exchange. yoda for leader, egyptian (or roman if you want egyptian) for race.

If you don't like the suggested settings (or in that direction for land/continent), use the standards.

yoda

Comment

Re: Re: Re: 1x1

My preferences for settings would be 4 4 3 4 7 8 (or perhaps 10 for diversity). Standard settings are 4 4 4 5 7 8. I would also prefer barbarians at ruins only, but up to you. what about AI? Do you want to stick with the 2 standard or eliminate them? For wonders, I will veto edison's lab and london exchange. yoda for leader, egyptian (or roman if you want egyptian) for race.

If you don't like the suggested settings (or in that direction for land/continent), use the standards.

yoda
                  Game started with 443478, ruins only, 2 AIs.

Comment

Yippy got my password again so i can now post
                    greetings to all

Comment

Hi Paul

Comment

Got this one.
                        If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by checkMate
                          Got this one.
                          Hmm?

Comment

Is it just me or has this game stalled ?
                            last turn i did was turn 7 i think

Comment

That's the last turn I received also. Hatschy, did you get turn 7?

Comment

Working...
                              X