No announcement yet.

SuperLeague II: Game13 - Rolling Thunder vs SomeAssemblyRequired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Protoss' partner in Rolling Thunder. Please send Frozzy's turns to nukeboy1960@aol.com
    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

looks like were starting all over again.

turn 1->nukeboy
      Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

Wow! It looks like we made it all the way to turn 4 this time before the game died!

We're getting better!
        Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

Originally posted by gumpold
          looks like were starting all over again.

turn 1->nukeboy
          Could you resend the turn? I don't show it as received.
          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

turn 4 resent to nukeboy

Comment

turn 5->nukeboy

Comment

turn 8 was sent 4/4
                nothing since then

Comment

Well i sent turn 8 to you, so it should be with either nukeboy or flameflash
                  :)

Comment

turn 8 resent to nukeboy

Comment

turn 11-> nukeboy yesterday

Comment

turn 14 was sent June 26, haven't seen anything since then

Comment

Have you played that turn 15 yet flash?

Comment

Guess so cause I sent 17 on the 21st

Comment

turn 27-> Nukeboy Aug 24

Comment

turn 28->nukeboy

Comment

Working...
                                X