Multiplayer/PBEM problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplayer/PBEM problem

I'm sure that I've seen this is possible to do with SLIC, but I don't remember where.

In PBEM or multiplayer games, when you click END to end your turn, you get to see the message icon queue for the next player. You cannot see the messages themselves though thank goodness.

But is there any way to stop this happening? And is there any documentation anywhere for EndTurn() and Blankscreen()?

Sure, look here: http://apolyton.net/ctp/modification/slicfunc.shtml
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Thanks that answered my 2nd question. Any ideas on the first?

Comment

Oh, I misunderstood you. I thought you had come up with a solution yourself and you were gonna use those functions for that solutions, I guess I should have read more carefully.

The only thing I can come up with right now would be to make a trigger that triggers as soon as the EndTurn button is pushed (the name of this button and all the 'path' to it can be found in the ldl files) and use BlankScreen if when this happens. No idea if this works, but I can't think of anything else at the moment.
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

The PBEM and hotseat end turn code seems to have been implemented in SLIC! (in SCRIPT.SLC) and Blankscreen is called. That's why I wanted to know what it did.

Comment

*bump*
            Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

Working...
            X